Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Complete (and correct) schedule
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Speed_Kills
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG/EAGLES
mcnabbulous
Pretty damn favorable through week 11.
Eagle2720
Though it could be me just being being very excited and optimistic about this season and the schedule, I think if the QB position (whoever it is) plays well and at least above average all year, and our Pass defense and DB's can show some good improvement, I think we could go no worse then 10-6 or 11-5. 10-6 didn't make the playoffs this year though it has in other years! Let hope this is the year!.... Finally!
JeeQ
Those first 7 weeks before the bye...

Good Luck Bradford/Sanchez/Barkley/Kinne/Tebow/Mariota(?)

make_it_rain
Overall, I think this is a pretty good draw for us.

• A week 8 bye, nice and in the middle.
  • At least three out of the first four games are very winnable, although three are on the road.
  • Three out of last four games at home.
  • 10 days to prepare for @ New England.
  • Three primetime games in a row.
  • No games against opponents coming off bye.

Pretty solid, imo. Schedule release day, aka National "We can totally go 10-6" day is such a tease though. Its great seeing how the schedule shakes out, but at the same time it now seems so far away.
Dreagon
Whoah! We're playing each other in September? When was the last time that happened? We are usually late season opponents.
Eagle2720
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Apr 21 2015, 10:22 PM) *
Whoah! We're playing each other in September? When was the last time that happened? We are usually late season opponents.

2008 and the infamous goaline play by Jackson when he was a little too excited about getting his first touchdown😑😑
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.