Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gholdson and a 7th for a 6th round pick
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Sure he has a hefty price tag, but the Bucs are paying most of it.

If we throw out a 4th round pick, we can definitely get a solid starter at a position of need.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000048...ers-to-redskins
mcnabbulous
Dude he is terrible. A 4th?!?
Zero
It says the Bucs saved $4 mil in cap space. They had the third most cap space to begin with at over $24 mil. That should tell you it wasn't about saving cap so maybe Gholdson's tank is empty.
nephillymike
My point wasn't him per se, but that if you can get a starter for nothing, you can get a solid starter for a 4th.

We got the 2nd best OG in the game for a 4th.

We got a HOF OT for a mid 1st.

The Rams got a HOF RB who had a great career up to that point for a 2nd and 4th.

Hopefully Chip sees the inefficiency of the draft pick market and makes a pick for player trade to firm up a position of need.

On the other end, the Skins gave up 3 1st's and a 2nd for a guy who can't play QB and has leadership issues
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 4 2015, 08:43 AM) *
My point wasn't him per se, but that if you can get a starter for nothing, you can get a solid starter for a 4th.
Good point, but there still needs to be someone willing on the other side.
samaroo
If they're spring cleaning in TB, I'll ship a 4th for Mike Williams...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.