Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maximizing Chip Kelly
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
According to (Mr) Lurie, he enhance The Chippers role in order to put him in the best position to succeed. The ghost of Andy Reid lives on tongue.gif

Lurie: There is no question that Chip has final say

LINC
samaroo
QUOTE (Phits @ Mar 25 2015, 05:34 AM) *
According to (Mr) Lurie, he enhance The Chippers role in order to put him in the best position to succeed. The ghost of Andy Reid lives on tongue.gif

LINC

I read the answers he gave reporters, and I agree with what he did and his justification. This team hasn't had a singular vision. It's been a committee. I don't know if Chip will bring us to the promised land, but he seems like he has a good plan to get there (even if I don't know what it is) and it's a different tactic than what we've been doing. I'd rather go down swinging than looking. And Chip's a swinger. wink.gif
D Rock
I'm on board. Rather find out if he's fo real sooner than later. I'm entertained so far. I can't wait til the draft.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.