Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help translating this
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...e-thing-to-him/

My Rosetta Stone software translates this as:

I'm not overly excited about being the #1 pick because I want to play for Chipper and the Eagles!!!

Does anyone else read this the same way??
Zero
Google = Look, I blew the pro day for reason and I want every team to know that I've spoken to both John Elway and Eli Manning about an effective strategy to get to the team I want. I want to be polite but please try to understand the relationship I have with Chip. I have a realtor in Philadelphia.

nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 21 2015, 06:10 PM) *
Google = Look, I blew the pro day for reason and I want every team to know that I've spoken to both John Elway and Eli Manning about an effective strategy to get to the team I want. I want to be polite but please try to understand the relationship I have with Chip. I have a realtor in Philadelphia.

You must have a newer version of the software and I think they've made improvements.
JeeQ
He's going to start giving all future interviews wearing a Philadelphia Eagles visor and jersey
samaroo
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 22 2015, 05:30 PM) *
He's going to start giving all future interviews wearing a Philadelphia Eagles visor and jersey

That would be exciting.

I think it goes back to the old school thinking that you have to be the bestest, most motivated competitor at all times. But all that does is train people to give you canned answers. You have to be competitive to get to the NFL level, but there isn't some recipe for greatness. What answer do you think Luck would have given?

And if he answers questions like that and slides down, better for us!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.