Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Mikey!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
samaroo
...that the Eagles only have $7M in cap room. They spent almost all their money. Whether or not it was spent wisely remains to be seen, but they aren't going to win the Cap Championship this year.

Aren't you excited? Not one mention from you. I'm disappointed. cool.gif
JeeQ
I expect a full list of where all the money went on my desk by tomorrow morning
nephillymike
I actually thought bout that the other day. They went form 12.5M to 7.6M a few days ago, not sure how.

I will give them their props as of now.

I love the aggressive approach.

I think Chip has a sense of urgency about him that I love.

My guess is that when all the dust clears, they will be up around $15M left. Get rid of Bradford and make a cut or trade and sign the rooks and I think that's where we'll end up.

That is better than I feared. I had visions of rolling over 25M to next year!!

Now as for HOW they spent it, that's another post reserved for after the Nova game.
samaroo
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 20 2015, 08:24 AM) *
I expect a full list of where all the money went on my desk by tomorrow morning

And don't forget the TPS report cover sheet. Did you get the memo?

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 20 2015, 08:26 AM) *
I actually thought bout that the other day. They went form 12.5M to 7.6M a few days ago, not sure how.

I will give them their props as of now.

I love the aggressive approach.

I think Chip has a sense of urgency about him that I love.

My guess is that when all the dust clears, they will be up around $15M left. Get rid of Bradford and make a cut or trade and sign the rooks and I think that's where we'll end up.

That is better than I feared. I had visions of rolling over 25M to next year!!

Now as for HOW they spent it, that's another post reserved for after the Nova game.

Like I said, you might not like the WAY it was spent, but the fact that they were willing has got to warm the cockles of your heart some.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.