Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damn Skippy...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
So back in '99 my first gig in L.A. was as a sound designer and re-recording mixer for NBC on a campy "thumb your nose at the genre" daytime drama called "Passions." I was on that gig for almost a decade until the show got cancelled. Won my first Emmy on that gig. Working on a daily show like that, cast, crew, and post production team work very closely together. The show went away in '08, but I've remained in touch with most of those folks through facebook and the occasional social gathering. One particular cast member, had been posting pics of her new baby and baby daddy and has been preparing for a wedding. The gentleman looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't figure out from where I recognized him.

Cut to a photo of DeMarco Murray getting out of the black SUV at the NovaCare the other day reportedly "with his fiance" and I thought, damn . . . she looks like Heidie Mueller.

So today, I take a look at FB and see Heidie has posted a pic of her on Lurie's private plane with the caption . . . "I'm so proud of this man and all his hard work. Philadelphia, here we come."

It would appear that my old acquaintance (I wouldn't call her a friend, but she'd take my call if I rang) is the mother of Murray's kid. She's SMOKIN hot.

Weird small world moment.
mcnabbulous
I google stalked you and now know everything about you. Your story matches up.
samaroo
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 14 2015, 04:00 AM) *
I google stalked you and now know everything about you. Your story matches up.

Hahahahaha!
JeeQ
If you want a another funny DeMarco story google his name followed by the words "Spray Tan" and enjoy the hilarity

So your friend is the fiancÚ he cheated on and had to put a ring on her asap... If she's having his kids he basically had to... Too crazy

With that said Eagles players better look out if their girl is going out to get a "Spray Tan" laugh.gif
D Rock
The kid is a year or two old. She's the bomb. Talented, gorgeous, intelligent, the whole package. Comes from money too, and has made a small fortune on her own to boot, so she's not gold diggin on the guy.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking bout re: spray tan, or anything about their relationship beyond seeing pics posted in FB. But if he's stupid enough to fuck around on this chick . . . he may be nearly as dumb as you.
JeeQ
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 13 2015, 09:20 PM) *
The kid is a year or two old. She's the bomb. Talented, gorgeous, intelligent, the whole package. Comes from money too, and has made a small fortune on her own to boot, so she's not gold diggin on the guy.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking bout re: spray tan, or anything about their relationship beyond seeing pics posted in FB. But if he's stupid enough to fuck around on this chick . . . he may be nearly as dumb as you.

You two are friends but didn't notice her airing this entire situation out on social media?

DeMarco "Spray Tan" Murray is a legend... Right up there with Michael "Ron Mexico" Vick laugh.gif

That's one of the text he sent to his ex-teammate's girlfriend he was cheating on your friend with... cold blooded laugh.gif
Pbfan
this is hilarious. I seriously don't understand why any NFL/MLB/NBA player gets in a serious relationship before 40.

by the way: the "i won my first emmy" comment was the gayest humble-brag ever. We don't give a shit. We care about the eagles.
EdgeKasey
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Mar 14 2015, 10:37 AM) *
by the way: the "i won my first emmy" comment was the gayest humble-brag ever. We don't give a shit. We care about the eagles.

...I thought it was interesting unsure.gif
D Rock
I follow her on social media and she aired nothing of the sort.

Way to be a dick, though. Unlike you, she's a class act.
D Rock
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Mar 14 2015, 03:37 PM) *

Would you prefer I told you about my 2nd? Or perhaps my 3rd?

Your little butt buddy House of Lame brought my profession into the conversation days ago in that pathetic attempt to bust my chops.

If it was so distasteful to you, why bother responding?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
JeeQ
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 14 2015, 09:32 AM) *
I follow her on social media and she aired nothing of the sort.

Way to be a dick, though. Unlike you, she's a class act.

I could easily find them for you through the power of Google, but the story is much funnier if you read it for yourself. There's so much more to the story that I haven't revealed. More tweets, more photos, your friend posting about how "you can't trust liars" then still marrying the guy a few weeks later laugh.gif

In fact you should get you one of these in Eagles green for next season:

Then whenever people ask you about the jersey you can tell them you actually know the chick he cheated on... it'd make a great conversation piece
D Rock
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 14 2015, 06:29 PM) *
I could easily find them for you through the power of Google, but the story is much funnier if you read it for yourself. There's so much more to the story that I haven't revealed. More tweets, more photos, your friend posting about how "you can't trust liars" then still marrying the guy a few weeks later laugh.gif

In fact you should get you one of these in Eagles green for next season:

Then whenever people ask you about the jersey you can tell them you actually know the chick he cheated on... it'd make a great conversation piece

You're a class act.
Birdman420
She's not that hot... sorry

Sounds like drama though, not really the place for personal attacks methinks

Lets get back to football talk
Pbfan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 14 2015, 11:36 AM) *
Would you prefer I told you about my 2nd? Or perhaps my 3rd?

No there's no preference from me as to which one you mention.
It was that you had to bring up that irrelevant fact that was so hilarious.

If it was so distasteful to you, why bother responding?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

To bring up your lack of self awareness
nephillymike
D,

Congrats on the Emmys.

Since you've been cyber stalked, I can take it as legit.

Pretty cool you have worked with his fiance.

FWIW, she's hot enough for me.

But when he walked from the limo to go into the Novacare, I thought he had a black woman with an ample posterior walking with him.

As a side note, the owner of the jet is a big client of ours!! Who woulda thunk it.

Eyrie
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Mar 15 2015, 02:27 AM) *
No there's no preference from me as to which one you mention.
It was that you had to bring up that irrelevant fact that was so hilarious.

To bring up your lack of self awareness

I agree with Birdman that you should let this drop. It's got nothing to do with football.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.