Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why didnt we go after Rahim Moore
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pbfan
He just signed a 12m 3 year deal. 4 mil/per year doesn't seem that bad. Pretty much the same as Ryan Matthews. Wouldn't you rather fix the safety position?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Mar 12 2015, 11:15 PM) *
He just signed a 12m 3 year deal. 4 mil/per year doesn't seem that bad. Pretty much the same as Ryan Matthews. Wouldn't you rather fix the safety position?

Yes.

I would have rather have Murray and another S.

But if something unforeseen happened, like Murray being available, I guess you have to take it.

Seemed to lack a focus of plan, unless you believe Chip when he said he was getting two RB's all along.
Zero
How can this be anything but a run first offense. Not a dancing offense (sorry, Shady, loved your play) but a tough, smash mouth "run the damn ball, Andy" offense. As long as the guards can do their jobs this M&M running attack will improve TOP which will keep the D fresher and do the opposite to the other team.

As far as remaining needs:
1. Can Carroll or Wolff be the other S? Draft.
2. Can Boykin or Williams be the other CB? Draft.
3. Do they draft a G early (Tre' Jackson?). Can Tobin be a starter? FA? Trade?
4. Draft a WR for speed (Smith, Dorsett?)
I don't think the team is in as bad a situation as it may seem.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 13 2015, 11:33 AM) *
How can this be anything but a run first offense. Not a dancing offense (sorry, Shady, loved your play) but a tough, smash mouth "run the damn ball, Andy" offense. As long as the guards can do their jobs this M&M running attack will improve TOP which will keep the D fresher and do the opposite to the other team.

As far as remaining needs:
1. Can Carroll or Wolff be the other S? Draft.
2. Can Boykin or Williams be the other CB? Draft.
3. Do they draft a G early (Tre' Jackson?). Can Tobin be a starter? FA? Trade?
4. Draft a WR for speed (Smith, Dorsett?)
I don't think the team is in as bad a situation as it may seem.

So we're not in a bad position, but need starters at S, WR and at least one G with a question mark at OLB and CB.

That's a lot of holes to fill in one draft.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.