Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was I the only one who didn't want Murray?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike

Because it meant that Bradford was staying?
samaroo
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 13 2015, 10:30 AM) *
Because it meant that Bradford was staying?

Why does it mean that?
nephillymike
Bradford and Murray were roommates and great friends and Bradford did most of the recruiting to get Murray here.

It would be even beneath Chip to go and trade either of them this year.
samaroo
No way! You honestly think you can rule anything out right now?!?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (samaroo @ Mar 12 2015, 08:35 PM) *
No way! You honestly think you can rule anything out right now?!?

Agreed. If Mariota is in play, I would expect Chip to go get him.

With that said, I'm becoming more and more fond of seeing Bradford in action. He can play.
JeeQ
If there's one thing that's clear about Chip... he doesn't give a fuck about anyone's feelings

Knowing Chip he could've brought in Bradford just to get a lower price on Murray (The Raiders offered him more) knowing he was going to trade Bradford for Mariota the entire time... hence Chip casually mentioning he got offered a 1st for Bradford already but turned it down

#GeniusMasterPlan
samaroo
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 13 2015, 12:52 PM) *
Agreed. If Mariota is in play, I would expect Chip to go get him.

With that said, I'm becoming more and more fond of seeing Bradford in action. He can play.

I think, barring injury (man, that's getting old typing that already...) Bradford could do okay here. But I am not excited to have him be our franchise QB. Let's get Chip his favorite toy, really give him his team, and do this thing.

Or explode it, y'know, whichever.

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 13 2015, 01:15 PM) *
If there's one thing that's clear about Chip... he doesn't give a fuck about anyone's feelings

This is truth.

Knowing Chip he could've brought in Bradford just to get a lower price on Murray (The Raiders offered him more) knowing he was going to trade Bradford for Mariota the entire time... hence Chip casually mentioning he got offered a 1st for Bradford already but turned it down

#GeniusMasterPlan

Here's to hoping!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.