Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12 Or More Wins Next Season For The Eagles
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Out of sheer curiosity... other than Phits and Mcnabbulous... Anyone else willing to wager the Eagles put up 12 or more wins this upcoming season? I want to know now so I can give you your infinite bragging rights at the end of the season
Zero
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 12 2015, 03:39 PM) *
Out of sheer curiosity... other than Phits and Mcnabbulous... Anyone else willing to wager the Eagles put up 12 or more wins this upcoming season? I want to know now so I can give you your infinite bragging rights at the end of the season

If ... IF Bradford stays healthy. The defense was the big culprit last year and should be much better and account for those extra two wins. Damn, even with the QB problems they had they won 10 games and a healthy Bradford will be better than what they had. Wheeling and dealing ain't done yet and they'll need to fix the OL and S spots and add a speedy WR.

Optymistic
JeeQ
Zero... you are accounted for... welcome to 12-win Fun Bus my good man

You sir, have a Chip Kelly Swag Level
D Rock
Put me down too. If only to show I stand against you nay sayers....
Eyrie
We need a S, WR, two Gs and an OLB right now. I'm not at the stage of predicting a sub .500 season but that's a damned sight more likely than 12 wins.

Someone else has to take a stand against the yea-sayers tongue.gif
samaroo
I'll predict 12 wins or 4 wins! Nothing in between!
JeeQ
QUOTE (samaroo @ Mar 12 2015, 05:13 PM) *
I'll predict 12 wins or 4 wins! Nothing in between!

I'll save you a spot and pick you up after 4 wins... but no promises on a window seat
samaroo
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 13 2015, 09:32 AM) *
I'll save you a spot and pick you up after 4 wins... but no promises on a window seat

Deal! I have no expectations this year, because I have no idea what our team will be, nor do I even know what directin we're headed. Your bus looks fun, but Chip's Crazy Train has disco balls and LSD. It's real exciting, and I don't want to get off.

Even if we suck this year, I think it will be the most exciting suck-season ever!

P.S. - I don't want to suck. I'm just on a lot of Chip's LSD at the moment.

I see a purple pony.
Phits
QUOTE (samaroo @ Mar 12 2015, 07:54 PM) *
I see a purple pony.

samaroo
Phits, are you here too?
EdgeKasey
Long time reader, first time poster....fuck it, I'll jump in on 12 wins, why not.

It's been very entertaining thus far. It's a bit scary too, but I love all the changes. No idea if any of it will work, but it beats being the same boring 8 to 10 win team that MIGHT make the playoffs and then go out in the first round.
Pbfan
Less. I don't think we're there with our defense. I think you'll still find that we are going to let up the long ball, and even if Bradford stays healthy, we wont be a top 5 team.

JeeQ
QUOTE (EdgeKasey @ Mar 12 2015, 07:18 PM) *
Long time reader, first time poster....fuck it, I'll jump in on 12 wins, why not.

It's been very entertaining thus far. It's a bit scary too, but I love all the changes. No idea if any of it will work, but it beats being the same boring 8 to 10 win team that MIGHT make the playoffs and then go out in the first round.

Hmm... 1 Post... You can ride... but back of the bus rookie
EdgeKasey
When I was in grade school only the eldest/ cool kids got to ride in the back of the bus! tongue.gif
D Rock
GQ was clearly never in danger of being mistaken for a cool kid in his day.

BOOM....

welcome noob.

Psycho Killer....

EdgeKasey...

Fu fu fu FA
fu fu Fu fu Fa FA Better...

🎶🎼🎤🎸
samaroo
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 13 2015, 02:30 PM) *

BOOM....

welcome noob.

Psycho Killer....

EdgeKasey...

Fu fu fu FA

��������

Welp, that's settled. Talking Heads will be in my head all day. wink.gif

Could be a lot worse.
JeeQ
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 12 2015, 10:30 PM) *

BOOM....

welcome noob.

Psycho Killer....

EdgeKasey...

Fu fu fu FA

��������

JeeQ was never a poor kid who had to ride the bus... or in your case the short one wink.gif
mcnabbulous
Given that I started the 12-win caravan, I believe my name deserves to front the list.
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 13 2015, 08:06 AM) *
Given that I started the 12-win caravan, I believe my name deserves to front the list.

Valid argument... approved
Eyrie
QUOTE (EdgeKasey @ Mar 13 2015, 02:18 AM) *

Nothing like sticking your neck out with the first post!

QUOTE (samaroo @ Mar 13 2015, 05:44 AM) *
Welp, that's settled. Talking Heads will be in my head all day. wink.gif

Could be a lot worse.

Ditto.
make_it_rain
Every year this team sucks me in and gives me a reason to be optimistic.

I'm not doing it again this year. I hope like hell I'm wrong, but I dont think we sniff 12 wins.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Mar 13 2015, 02:46 PM) *
Every year this team sucks me in and gives me a reason to be optimistic.

I'm not doing it again this year. I hope like hell I'm wrong, but I dont think we sniff 12 wins.

We've won 10 games in back to back seasons with the likes of Mike Vick, Nick Foles, and Mark Sanchez.

The big if being Bradford staying healthy, but if that happens...we win 12.
Dreagon
It's possible. We went from 8-8 to 12-4 last season, and you guys were 10-6 so it wouldn't even be as big of a jump.

You guys may have suffered on he wide reciever front in FA, but we lost in the areas of running back and linebacker. Unless we use a first round pick to grab a top running back (now a distinct possibility, (and the same reasoning makes me wonder about you guys going in early at wideout )), the ground game that made Romo's life so much easier last season is going to slide. So I could see you guys gaining up to 11-5 or 12-4, and us sliding about the same.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.