Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is Who I want Next
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
The Eagles have joined the hunt for free agent DB Ron Parker, according to NJ.com's Eliot Shorr-Parks.
There's a lot to like about Parker. He's 27, versatile (he plays both corner and safety) and doesn't trigger any injury red flags (played all 32 games the past two regular seasons). Of course, that means teams are going to be falling all over themselves to try and sign him. Luckily for the Eagles, cap space isn't an issue. Clearly the secondary is a priority for Philadelphia after signing Byron Maxwell and nearly snatching Devin McCourty away from New England. Mar 10 - 10:46 AM

The Bears signed Rolle, leaving Parker still available.

Get it done Chip.

Don't let the fact that he hasn't played at Oregon and isn't an injury risk scare you away!!

Can't find any WR's I like. Hav to look into some OG's.
samaroo
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 12 2015, 12:22 PM) *
Don't let the fact that he hasn't played at Oregon and isn't an injury risk scare you away!!

Hahaha! laugh.gif

Can't find any WR's I like. Hav to look into some OG's.

How about trading for Demetrius Williams in Cleveland? He went to Oregon.
Zero
Rahim Moore is still out there and has the connection with the DB coach.
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 12 2015, 09:48 AM) *
has the connection with the DB coach.

That can bend both ways.
make_it_rain
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 12 2015, 05:48 AM) *
Rahim Moore is still out there and has the connection with the DB coach.

Would much rather have Rahim Moore also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.