Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who are the best WR coming out of the draft?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
(Allegedly) this draft is WR deep. I don't follow college football so I don't know the prospects coming out this year. Who are they and who might we have a chance for?
SLOiggles
Amari Cooper and Kevin White are arguable 1A and 1B in terms of receivers. But overall, I'm pretty sure this is a very deep draft for receivers.

dorial green-beckham from Oklahoma is my personal pick as the best receiver, but he has baggage. An immense amount of baggage. Like Josh Gordon meets Justin Blackmon baggage. But his talent could arguably make him an All-Pro for a bunch of years.
samaroo
QUOTE (SLOiggles @ Mar 12 2015, 12:01 PM) *
Amari Cooper and Kevin White are arguable 1A and 1B in terms of receivers. But overall, I'm pretty sure this is a very deep draft for receivers.

dorial green-beckham from Oklahoma is my personal pick as the best receiver, but he has baggage. An immense amount of baggage. Like Josh Gordon meets Justin Blackmon baggage. But his talent could arguably make him an All-Pro for a bunch of years.

I don't know...Cooper fell off a little last year, but he's produced every year he's played. That guy will be a player in the NFL. He might not have the "SuperStar" potential of Green-Beckham, but he's got more "10 year solid starter"-ability.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.