Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Genius's Master Plan
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
The Genius's Master PlanTM

*ahem*

Sam Bradford at QB. Passing to Matthews, Cooper, and Huff. Polk, Mathews and Sproles in the backfield. A decent looking defense. 1/5th of the roster Ducks.

There you have it everyone - the makings of a dynasty!

jumpclap.gif

mcnabbulous
Seriously, has one person seen your little trademark and thought it was as funny or clever as you think it is?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 11 2015, 02:21 PM) *
Seriously, has one person seen your little trademark and thought it was as funny or clever as you think it is?

http://www.wingheads.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=266981

laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
We're also on the verge of landing Demarco Murray, to be paired with Mathews. Our team is going to move the chains...better than we did last year. And our defense should be much improved.

With Bradford, I think we win 12 games next year. With Mariota, I think it could be more.

You can hold me to that.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 11 2015, 01:25 PM) *

Well there you have it. Start selling them. I bet you'll crush it.

It's not too hard to get a t-shirt on the market these days.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 11 2015, 02:27 PM) *
Well there you have it. Start selling them. I bet you'll crush it.

It's not too hard to get a t-shirt on the market these days.

cheers.gif
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 11 2015, 02:26 PM) *
With Bradford, I think we win 12 games next year. With Mariota, I think it could be more.

You can hold me to that.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I sure will. If we win 12 games with Sam Bradford starting the whole season, I'll fly down to Austin and deliver you a Bradford jersey.

And a "The Genius's Master PlanTM" t-shirt.
HobbEs
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 11 2015, 02:06 PM) *
The Genius's Master PlanTM

*ahem*

Sam Bradford at QB. Passing to Matthews, Cooper, and Huff. Polk, Mathews and Sproles in the backfield. A decent looking defense. 1/5th of the roster Ducks.

There you have it everyone - the makings of a dynasty!

jumpclap.gif

Duck Dynasty?
samaroo
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Mar 12 2015, 05:08 AM) *
Duck Dynasty?

That might be too easy, but it's funny anyway. biggrin.gif
JeeQ
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Mar 11 2015, 01:08 PM) *
Duck Dynasty?

Now that's genius

He really is a confident bastard though... Swagged the entire way through that press conference
make_it_rain
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 11 2015, 02:31 PM) *

I sure will. If we win 12 games with Sam Bradford starting the whole season, I'll fly down to Austin and deliver you a Bradford jersey.

quoting for future lols.

for the record, at this point I think this whole experiment will fail miserably. Regardless, its must watch TV. Hell i'ts March and it's already must watch TV. So there's that.

That being said, a lot can change between now and the draft, training camp, etc.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 11 2015, 01:31 PM) *

We all know you're a man of your word when it comes to wagers on this board.

nephillymike
Barkaan had a good line today.

Referring to all the Ducks on our squad he said, "Now all we need is a goose" (ie duck duck goose!)
samaroo
I don't know of any college with a goose mascot. Maybe in Canada?

We could trade for Flacco, he's a Blue Hen. Probably as close as we'll get.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.