Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well, at least the D looks improved
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Jenkins, Boykin, Maxwell and now Thurmond in our secondary
Barwin, Kendricks, Alonso and Graham
Cox, Logan & Thorton

JeeQ
Definite improvement over last season... Hopefully they can gel quickly and someone ends up stepping up and filling the leadership role with Ryans gone.
Birdman420
I'm loving our defense now... Maybe my grandmother could be under center and chip would still find a way to move the chains on offense... we shall see.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Mar 11 2015, 09:02 AM) *
I'm loving our defense now... Maybe my grandmother could be under center and chip would still find a way to move the chains on offense... we shall see.

The real question is can we finally move past the Goal Line... So many wasted Red Zone opportunities
Zero
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 11 2015, 10:10 AM) *
Definite improvement over last season... Hopefully they can gel quickly and someone ends up stepping up and filling the leadership role with Ryans gone.

Not yet he ain't
samaroo
Chip said DeMeco's staying. I've seen speculation that Mychal might be moved, but I really hope not.

Also, I think they all stay. Chipper also said that ILB depth was a priority this offseason.
Pbfan
It's improved, but honestly I don't think it has by a lot. Our safety position is still a major concern, and honestly Maxwell I dont think will be a major upgrade from Carey Williams.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Mar 11 2015, 06:31 PM) *
It's improved, but honestly I don't think it has by a lot. Our safety position is still a major concern, and honestly Maxwell I dont think will be a major upgrade from Carey Williams.

Williams might end up with a Pro-Bowl quality season in Seattle... much like Maxwell was a strong beneficiary of being apart of the Seattle defense

I still think Maxwell is going to end up being the next Asomugha for us but I hope I'm wrong
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.