Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh we got Walter Thurmond the Third
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pbfan
ANOTHER OREGON PLAYER. There is no way that he is rationally making these trades. He is absolutely bias and this just goes to show he's not some fucking genius, he's just thinks he is.
Zero
He's taking lots of risks, but with players he knows. Shurmer knows Bradford. If it works, great. If not, there's plenty of rails in Philly.
Zero
Does Thurmond play slot and move Boykin outside where he wants to be?
Pbfan
im glad they're familiar enough for them to grab a beer on the weekends, but I care about talent
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Mar 11 2015, 08:32 AM) *
ANOTHER OREGON PLAYER

This is really going to get ugly.

I'm actually totally cool with this pickup, but the fact that it's another Oregon player.....
JeeQ
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 11 2015, 06:59 AM) *
This is really going to get ugly.

I'm actually totally cool with this pickup, but the fact that it's another Oregon player.....

Not just an Oregon player but... wait for it...

A player who missed the entire 2014 season because he was on IR due to a torn pectoral!!!

Season Ending Injury + Oregon Duck = That Fucking Mythical Double Rainbow! This Kid Is Like A Damn Unicorn!

That's right baby! Kiko, Bradford, & Thrumond played a grand total of 0 games in 2014! The Hat Trick!
HOUSEoPAIN
Ike Reese just said that this signing was Chip trolling us. Another Oregon player for a one year deal.

laugh.gif

nephillymike
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 11 2015, 10:16 AM) *
Not just an Oregon player but... wait for it...

A player who missed the entire 2014 season because he was on IR due to a torn pectoral!!!

Season Ending Injury + Oregon Duck = That Fucking Mythical Double Rainbow! This Kid Is Like A Damn Unicorn!

That's right baby! Kiko, Bradford, & Thrumond played a grand total of 0 games in 2014! The Hat Trick!

Bwah!

Good One.

I have to laugh because the alternative is completely unattractive given we had $50M to spend and a bunch of needs to fill.
nephillymike
I looked it up.

I thought Thurmond was a much bigger FA last year.

He wasn't.

Last year he signed a 1 yr $3M contract with NYG.

This year he signed a 1 yr 3.25M contract with us.

I don't think they're expecting him to be a starter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.