Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Plan: Offer Chip a Two year extension
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
If he doesn't sign, fire him.

Why sign him?

So he can sit in the shit he made just like the rest of us will have to.

Put your money where your mouth is Chip.

Two more years!!

If he's blowing it up like it appears, let him sit through the venom coming his way.

If he wins, great, let him bask in the glory.

No way this guy is fucking it up and running away.

Nope.
samaroo
That is cynicism at its finest!
Pbfan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 10 2015, 10:30 PM) *

Why sign him?

Two more years!!

If he's blowing it up like it appears, let him sit through the venom coming his way.

Nope.

I would add in the caveat that we can demote him to offensive coordinator anytime we want
BirdsWinBaby

Why sign him?

Two more years!!

Nope.

if he runs away to a college team (that would kill to have him)....does it matter if he is under an NFL contract for another thousand years?

make_it_rain
not a bad plan, but as a fan I'm already sick of sitting through the shit this clown is putting us through, and the season hasn't even started yet.

fire this asshole after the team goes 6-10 this year and lets move on with our lives.
samaroo
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Mar 11 2015, 12:42 PM) *
not a bad plan, but as a fan I'm already sick of sitting through the shit this clown is putting us through, and the season hasn't even started yet.

fire this asshole after the team goes 6-10 this year and lets move on with our lives.

I stand corrected:

That is cynicism at its finest!
JeeQ
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Mar 10 2015, 11:42 PM) *

Seriously. I absolutely can't wait for his first press conference.
SAM I Am

Why sign him?

Two more years!!

Nope.

Come on Mike. At least he got rid of that bum Foles for you. I figured you would be ecstatic.
nephillymike
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Mar 11 2015, 12:22 PM) *
Come on Mike. At least he got rid of that bum Foles for you. I figured you would be ecstatic.

No Sammy. I know I was hard on Foles last year but I really wanted him to be the answer. I was just so disappointed in his year last year. I know 2013 was flukish, but going into last year I thought he would be a top ten"ish " QB in the NFL.

Truth be told, I was a few more good games from Foles from investing $250 for an official Foles league jersey.

Got "lucky" in that since his downfall, my family surprised me with a black Dawkins official jersey instead.

You can't go wrong with Dawk, especially since he's my favorite Phila athlete ever.

Foles will be better than Bradford or Sanchez, but I think he will be below franchise level.

I wish him nothing but the best and would love to see him land a big money contract this year.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.