Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wild Theory To Explain Chip's Insanity...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
So.. it's been made clear that Howie Roseman and Chip Kelly do not like each other; I don't think anyone will argue that... Howie was in charge of player acquisitions and he basically got demoted out of his position for Kelly this season... Following so far? Good... well let's take a look at a few of Howie's last moves before Chip came in:

• Howie signs Jackson to a high-paying multi-year contract
  • Howie signs McCoy to a high-paying multi-player contract
  • Howie signs Maclin to a prove-it contract
  • Howie drafts Foles
  • Howie extends the contract of Herremans
  • Howie extends the contract of Cole

Notice anything about all the players I just named?
samaroo
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 11 2015, 11:13 AM) *
So.. it's been made clear that Howie Roseman and Chip Kelly do not like each other; I don't think anyone will argue that... Howie was in charge of player acquisitions and he basically got demoted out of his position for Kelly this season... Following so far? Good... well let's take a look at a few of Howie's last moves before Chip came in:

• Howie signs Jackson to a high-paying multi-year contract
  • Howie signs McCoy to a high-paying multi-player contract
  • Howie signs Maclin to a prove-it contract
  • Howie drafts Foles
  • Howie extends the contract of Herremans
  • Howie extends the contract of Cole

Notice anything about all the players I just named?

Most of them are black!
rumply
thats true but Howie also signed up the rest of the roster, so it's equally true most of Howie's signings are staying under Chip
JeeQ
QUOTE (samaroo @ Mar 10 2015, 07:17 PM) *
Most of them are black!

Well I'll be damned... I didn't even catch that when I wrote it... Samaroo A. Smith
samaroo
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 11 2015, 12:29 PM) *
Well I'll be damned... I didn't even catch that when I wrote it... Samaroo A. Smith

It was all fun and games until this. ohmy.gif
JeeQ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.