Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's The Second Coming!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Dear Jeff,

Just trust me on this and let me do what I know is going to turn us into a dynasty. I know you're a New England guy and wanted to own the Patriots, and when you are all alone you stomp your feet and scream, "That should have been me! That should have been me!"

But just bear with me Jeff. Ask yourself, "Gold Standard Still?" Always Jeff, Always. Because when we go "All In, Again” and get Mariota and the rest of the "Dream Team, Part Two”, the Dynasty Marquee isn't going to read Kraft, Belichick and Brady anymore. It will read:

Lurie, Kelly and Mariota!!!

For Years and Years to come!!!

Your's truly,

Chip

By the way, I'm thinking we might have to modify that logo a little, and adjust the shade of green.
samaroo
All of this action is insane. I feel like this offseason is being directed by Stanley Kubrick. I have no idea what's going on, nothing makes sense. I'm going to lie down, wake me up when preseason starts and I'll look at the roster then...
jbend30
QUOTE (samaroo @ Mar 10 2015, 08:08 PM) *
All of this action is insane. I feel like this offseason is being directed by Stanley Kubrick. I have no idea what's going on, nothing makes sense. I'm going to lie down, wake me up when preseason starts and I'll look at the roster then...

That's because you're a stupid cocksucker.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (jbend30 @ Mar 10 2015, 07:19 PM) *

Welcome to the board
jbend30
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 10 2015, 08:36 PM) *
Welcome to the board

Sorry. I was excited today, now I'm pissed.
samaroo
QUOTE (jbend30 @ Mar 11 2015, 09:19 AM) *

Wow.
D Rock
QUOTE (jbend30 @ Mar 11 2015, 01:19 AM) *

Dude! Eat shit and show some respect. You're new here and samaroo, unlike you, is one of us. Get a clue, or be seen here as akin to HouseOfLame....

(Hint) you don't want to be lumped in with that asshole.
samaroo
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 11 2015, 02:42 PM) *
Dude! Eat shit and show some respect. You're new here and samaroo, unlike you, is one of us. Get a clue, or be seen here as akin to HouseOfLame....

(Hint) you don't want to be lumped in with that asshole.

I have an inkling that they might be very closely related... cool.gif
Pbfan
dont need a troll jbend. geeeeeeeeeet out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.