Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DeMarco Murray to Eagles???
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
NFL on ESPN ✔ @ESPNNFL
Follow
Adam Caplan on NFL Insiders just said the Eagles and Cowboys free agent RB DeMarco Murray have mutual interest.
5:09 PM - 10 Mar 2015
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 10 2015, 05:21 PM) *
NFL on ESPN ✔ @ESPNNFL
Follow
Adam Caplan on NFL Insiders just said the Eagles and Cowboys free agent RB DeMarco Murray have mutual interest.
5:09 PM - 10 Mar 2015

OH NO! He's 27!!!!!
Zero
And he's a bad dancer wink.gif Lots of miles though.
mcnabbulous
I think he's going to have a rough year from an injury/mileage perspective. But he does get N/S better than Shady, which along with $$$ was the biggest reason we traded him.
Eagle2720
I personally wouldn't want him but that's just me.
D Rock
Last season was the first he stayed healthy. MAJOR injury issues as I see it. At this point, he's likely the best FA option available.

What a strange couple of days...
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 10 2015, 04:58 PM) *
Last season was the first he stayed healthy. MAJOR injury issues as I see it. At this point, he's likely the best FA option available.

What a strange couple of days...

Likely a Three Headed Monster to keep them fresh and effective. Add a rookie?
JeeQ
Raiders going after Demarco... chances are high they'll pay him more than we will
Phits
Not interested.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 10 2015, 07:14 PM) *
Raiders going after Demarco... chances are high they'll pay him more than we will

But CULTURE!
Zero
Malcolm Jenkins ✔ @MalcolmJenkins
Follow
I don't like the cowboys but I do like @DeMarcoMurray .... Come on over to the dark side bro! We'll treat you good!
5:27 PM - 10 Mar 2015
Dreagon
When he's healthy he's awesome. The trick is keeping him healthy. We've had one healthy year out of him, and naturally it was a contract year.
JeeQ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.