Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: & now Kaepernick is in play
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
rumply
Eagles Nation ‏@PHLEaglesNation 34m34 minutes ago
Jason Braddock reports #Eagles are one of 2 teams interested in trading for QB Colin Kaepernick; the 49ers have put him on the trading block
Pbfan
rumply
yeah, this one actually scares me unsure.gif
Dreagon
He'd be a lot cheaper in draft choices than Mariota
Phits
QUOTE (rumply @ Mar 9 2015, 01:26 AM) *
Eagles Nation ‏@PHLEaglesNation 34m34 minutes ago
Jason Braddock reports #Eagles are one of 2 teams interested in trading for QB Colin Kaepernick; the 49ers have put him on the trading block

The general manager for the 49ers Trent Baalke released a statement early Monday morning refuting media reports that star quarterback Colin Kaepernick was on the trading block. "Colin is our quarterback and we are excited to have him," Baalke said in his statement.

"He is not going anywhere. The media reports suggested otherwise are without merit, and quite frankly, ridiculous."

LINK
JaxEagle
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Mar 9 2015, 01:28 AM) *

This ^
Zero
Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock
Follow
Lastly, for the record, direct quote, "SF put Kaepernick on the trading block".

Remember, everything done in the dark comes to light.
JeeQ
JeeQ
Bumping this thread because I get the feeling Foles is involved in a trade for Captain One Read tomorrow...
samaroo
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 10 2015, 12:46 PM) *
Bumping this thread because I get the feeling Foles is involved in a trade for Captain One Read tomorrow...

Did you see that somewhere? Or did you have a dream about it? Or a nightmare?
JeeQ
QUOTE (samaroo @ Mar 9 2015, 09:31 PM) *
Did you see that somewhere? Or did you have a dream about it? Or a nightmare?

Given the way we've been doing so far this free agency it's only right we the ice the cake

Just as soon as we're done giving Byron Maxwell the same type of money Darrelle Revis and Richard Sherman command... I give him two touchdowns before people start calling him Byron Asomugha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.