Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Revis, Anyone?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pbfan
Ignoring the fact that With the money we are paying Sanchez, chip would offer him 1,243,424,495,435 dollars. Should we make a move for him?
GroundedBird
According to RotoWorld, he's now OFFICIALLY a UFA.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Mar 8 2015, 11:56 PM) *
Ignoring the fact that With the money we are paying Sanchez, chip would offer him 1,243,424,495,435 dollars. Should we make a move for him?

I will say this, if Maxwell and Revis are out starting CBs we would probably have the best tandem in the NFL...considering we had one of the worst last year it would be quite a leap.
nephillymike
well, he wouldn't come here because of our perceived chances to win, but he is a mercenary so let's see if we can buy him.

Yeah, wth, go for it.

A top three CB doesn't hit FA very often.
samaroo
One good thing about Revis: his play doesn't dip when he gets paid. A pro of hiring a mercenary, I suppose.
JeeQ
I rather sign Revis to a one year contract then give Maxwell Revis money for 6 seasons
D Rock
I agree. Even if he loses a step, he's still solid (at worst) and happens to specialize in man/press. Sign a 3 year deal with most of the $$$ in a roster bonus that hits the cap this year. Draft and develop a mid/late round that fits the mold. (Sherman was a 5th, Maxwel a 6th).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.