Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reports of Maclin and Sanchez signing with Eagles soon
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Jon and Sean Show @JonandSeanShow
Follow
Hearing from a source close to #Eagles, Maclin & Sanchez are coming back. Announcement of new the deals should come at some point tonight.
6:33 PM - 8 Mar 2015

Maclin's good news and I'm OK with Sanchez as backup.
JeeQ
If they paid him Jackson level money the Eagles are going to be the kings of hustling backwards... overpaying for downgrades
rumply
looks like Maclin is leaving

Chris MortensenVerified account
‏@mortreport
The Eagles' wild ride will continue: Jeremy Maclin plans to reunite with Andy Reid in Kansas City once free agent market opens Tuesday.
JeeQ
QUOTE (rumply @ Mar 8 2015, 05:34 PM) *
looks like Maclin is leaving

Chris MortensenVerified account
‏@mortreport
The Eagles' wild ride will continue: Jeremy Maclin plans to reunite with Andy Reid in Kansas City once free agent market opens Tuesday.

Now that's more what I expected... I like you already rumply
nephillymike
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 8 2015, 07:28 PM) *
If they paid him Jackson level money the Eagles are going to be the kings of hustling backwards... overpaying for downgrades

Why is Maclin considered a downgrade to DJax when he's outperformed him every year he's been healthy enough to play?
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 8 2015, 06:15 PM) *
Why is Maclin considered a downgrade to DJax when he's outperformed him every year he's been healthy enough to play?

Because those seasons only account for 2 out of 6 and one of those was the abysmal 4-12 season; and lets be honest 800 vs 700 yards is a reach when you're comparing superiority on a 4-12 team ... Injured players don't catch passes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.