Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Byron Maxwell
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
rumply
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Maxwell

Career history
Seattle Seahawks (20112015)
Philadelphia Eagles (2015-Present)
nephillymike
that be a great thing if it were true.

How can they update it on Wiki if it hasn't been announced anywhere and can't be finalized until Tuesday?
rumply
bit disappointed McCourty's page also hasn't been 'updated' yet wink.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (rumply @ Mar 8 2015, 06:30 AM) *
bit disappointed McCourty's page also hasn't been 'updated' yet wink.gif

Well, get on with it then!
D Rock
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 8 2015, 06:10 AM) *
that be a great thing if it were true.

How can they update it on Wiki if it hasn't been announced anywhere and can't be finalized until Tuesday?

You realize that ANY swinging dick with a keyboard can edit a wiki page right? It's hilarious how some folk believe it credible.
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 8 2015, 10:54 AM) *
You realize that ANY swinging dick with a keyboard can edit a wiki page right? It's hilarious how some folk believe it credible.

No I didn't.

So I can go into wikipedia and change say, the page on LBJ and put in all of the racist things he said, click save and all the world sees it?

Seems far fetched to me.

Explain how someone would do that.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 8 2015, 10:18 AM) *
No I didn't.

So I can go into wikipedia and change say, the page on LBJ and put in all of the racist things he said, click save and all the world sees it?

Seems far fetched to me.

Yes, just go in and edit it and cite your sources. Agree to the terms. You're all set.

They might not approve it or someone else might edit them out, but you can do it.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 8 2015, 12:18 PM) *

Yup. And within minutes it would be deleted by someone else. Go for it!
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 8 2015, 11:23 AM) *
Yes, just go in and edit it and cite your sources. Agree to the terms. You're all set.

They might not approve it or someone else might edit them out, but you can do it.

Really?

No shit.

Learn something new everyday.

Good idea by the guy who did it for Maxwell.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 8 2015, 11:18 AM) *

Hahaha. That might get you an unwanted telephone call. Shhhh is the operative word. laugh.gif
Zero
Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock
Follow
The Eagles have set the parameters of a deal for Maxwell that consists of 6 years $63 million with $23.5 mil fully guaranteed. $13.5 year 1
1:18 PM - 8 Mar 2015
nephillymike
Good offer.

They say he's giving the Seahawks a chance to match. Their first offer was back loaded.

And we're supposedly in the running with the NYG for McCourty.

This is a nerve wracking time for me?

Anyone else?

Also saying that Gore is leaving SF. Not crazy if he's coming here. 31 years old, very worn tires. Not a pass catching threat, unless you have Marcus Smith assigned to him. 4.3 ypc is decent, but would prefer someone younger with more giddyup to take advantage of our numerous second level running opportunities.
Zero
Another thing. If the Eagles really had interest in Kareem Jackson at 5'10" 188 could Boykin 5'10" 185 be the other corner this year? If no, why not?
D Rock
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 8 2015, 04:18 PM) *
No I didn't.

Seems far fetched to me.

Yup. Wiki is a good quick first stop, but you gotta take it w a grain of salt and definitely corroborate anything you "learn" there.

Remember when someone changed Rick Santorum's wiki page to say that he was named after "the frothy discharge of semen that oozes from the rectum after anal sex".

Possibly the single greatest wiki edit ever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.