Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Employee #26 seen in Northeast
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
While Williams could rub people the wrong way, most of his defensive teammates liked him. So did defensive coordinator Bill Davis. Coaches like players who can be counted on to show up and play, and that was Williams.

He started 33 straight games for the Eagles. Played 1,167 snaps in 2013, third most on the defense behind only linebackers DeMeco Ryans and Connor Barwin. Played a team-high 1,198 last season.

While you can often make statistics say what you want them to say, Williams gave up only five touchdown passes last season and allowed a completion on only 56.6 percent of the passes thrown in his direction. Kareem Jackson, who is considered one of the top free-agent corners this year, had a 59.2 catch percentage. Brandon Flowers, another highly rated free-agent-to-be, had a 56.0 catch percentage.

NE favorite ...
nephillymike
Always blamed everyone else for his shortcomings. (It was the training that made me tired.)

Shied away from tackling this year like a pussy.

Bad hustle and form on ST's in last year's playoff game caused a huge horse collar tackling penalty to set up NO for the win.

"At that point in his life" (ie after he signed a big FA deal) he felt he needed to take care of personal things rather than go to OTA"s for the team that just paid him all that money. He was the only player in two years not to show.

As far as last year goes, Fletch was sooo bad, there was no reason to throw to his side. If they did, the results would have been different. Instead of all those TD's there would have been all these pass interference.

I know I know, "Cary Can't Do Everything"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BkIh1R5utY

Zero
Someday someone will wallpaper the outside of your house with pictures of Sconses. laugh.gif

Hey, we all gotta drink something. Try this if you can still find it.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 7 2015, 02:50 PM) *
Someday someone will wallpaper the outside of your house with pictures of Sconses. laugh.gif

Hey, we all gotta drink something. Try this if you can still find it.

Honestly, he was the only Eagle I ever remember hating. Toast Jenkins never reached hate status.

I haven't bought any craft brew recently. I got to get that going again while I do taxes and for the upcoming NCAA.

I did, however, have a St. Bernardus Abt 12 at a restaurant a few weeks ago. The best beer ever IMO, despite it's $9 per pint charge!
Zero
St. Bernardus is highly rated. I'll have to try it. I'm sampling an Exit 4 by Flying Fish as we speak. I'm not usually a fan of blueberry or sweeter beers but this is pretty good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.