Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sconces
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JaxEagle
Thanks for the edginess you tried to bring to our Defense. We still need more.
make_it_rain
Apparently the team didnt even try to get him to take a paycut or restructure.

I would have been OK bringing him back on a much more cap friendly deal. He certainly wasn't great, but he was serviceable and could provide some needed depth. I mean, who else do we have back there? Jaylen Watkins?
Eyrie
I want to be the first to say that without Williams on the field the Eagles will suffer, so let's hope he signs for the Cowpukes, NJ VaGiants or Racially Insensitives so that we can benefit twice a year.
Zero
Even though there's snow, there's a parade in the Northeast. laugh.gif
Zero
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Mar 3 2015, 02:45 PM) *
Apparently the team didnt even try to get him to take a paycut or restructure.

I would have been OK bringing him back on a much more cap friendly deal. He certainly wasn't great, but he was serviceable and could provide some needed depth. I mean, who else do we have back there? Jaylen Watkins?

This has to signal that the Eagles are going to go fast and hard into FA. They can't allow themselves to go into the draft with no secondary!
nephillymike
jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif

That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that!!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 3 2015, 04:13 PM) *
Even though there's snow, there's a parade in the Northeast. laugh.gif

Yep.

I'll bring the Santa dressed in a # 26 jersey, you bring the snowballs!!
samaroo
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 4 2015, 06:14 AM) *
This has to signal that the Eagles are going to go fast and hard into FA. They can't allow themselves to go into the draft with no secondary!

This is how I see it, too.
D Rock
Good Riddance, Sconces!!!!

He was a human penalty machine.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 3 2015, 07:45 PM) *
Good Riddance, Sconces!!!!

He was a human penalty machine.

Agreed. At times he did make plays, but he was never consistent. Definitely a liability to the team.
JeeQ
I'd be happier if we didn't have absolutely nothing to replace him at the moment... Anyone know what Roc Carmichael is doing?
D Rock
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 4 2015, 03:55 AM) *
Anyone know what Roc Carmichael is doing?

laugh.gif
JeeQ
Fun bit of news on Cary... he's currently visiting the Seattle Seahawks. They're already looking for a replacement for Maxwell... can you imagine Richard Sherman and Cary Williams as your CBs laugh.gif Prepare for headlines!
D Rock
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 5 2015, 04:51 PM) *
Fun bit of news on Cary... he's currently visiting the Seattle Seahawks. They're already looking for a replacement for Maxwell... can you imagine Richard Sherman and Cary Williams as your CBs laugh.gif Prepare for headlines!

I read that and my first reaction was to imagine Maxwell getting flags-a-plenty in green, while Cary's allowed to use his Maul-Man technique with impunity in Seattle. It always looks, to my eyes as if Sherman and Seattle's DBs are given more leeway than the rest of the league when it comes to man/press.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.