Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How would you feel going into the draft
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Take a second just to dream. What if the Eagles sign both McCourty and Maxwell?
Aitkens
With roughly $27 Million in cap space, how much does that leave to resign Maclin? I wouldn't be feeling very confident going into the season with Matthews and Cooper as the Eagles top 2 receivers.

Last time the Eagles signed two highly touted free agent corners, how well did that work out? Granted, they had an offensive line coach as their DC, which was a big joke.
JeeQ
It's still part of my dream team scenario for this year... including trading Shady and somehow landing Adrian Peterson... but from what I'm hearing Adrian is dying to be a Dallas Cowboy
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 3 2015, 11:36 AM) *
Take a second just to dream. What if the Eagles sign both McCourty and Maxwell?

That would be the 2015 FA equivalent of a night of passion with Halle Berry.
Zero
QUOTE (Aitkens @ Mar 3 2015, 09:11 AM) *
With roughly $27 Million in cap space, how much does that leave to resign Maclin? I wouldn't be feeling very confident going into the season with Matthews and Cooper as the Eagles top 2 receivers.

Last time the Eagles signed two highly touted free agent corners, how well did that work out? Granted, they had an offensive line coach as their DC, which was a big joke.

Well, they just added $6.5 mil to their cap. I still have cramps from the Dream Team too but could what they get be much worse than what they have (had)?
Aitkens
The first step in the right direction took place today with the release of Cary Williams.
nephillymike
I'd feel pretty damn good!
samaroo
It really seems like they are freeing up money to grab players they want. Cole's gone, Big Todd's gone, Sconces is gone. I think we're gonna try to get McCourty and Maxwell, possibly Worilds, AND make a splash on draft day.

I don't know if this'll all work out, but it's damn sure exciting! All we need is Kevin Costner playing Chipper and this is one hell of a movie!
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (samaroo @ Mar 3 2015, 06:04 PM) *
All we need is Kevin Costner playing Chipper and this is one hell of a movie!

I bet Chip can do a better English accent.
JeeQ
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 3 2015, 07:56 AM) *
It's still part of my dream team scenario for this year... including trading Shady and somehow landing Adrian Peterson... but from what I'm hearing Adrian is dying to be a Dallas Cowboy

So that just happened...
Phits
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 3 2015, 06:54 PM) *
So that just happened...

you asked for it...
Eyrie
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 3 2015, 11:54 PM) *
So that just happened...

As least we know who to blame tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.