Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rumor: Incriminating Video Of Dez Bryant To Be Released
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
The incriminating video of Dallas Cowboys superstar receiver Dez Bryant doing something supposedly Ray Rice worthy is being released today or tomorrow. According to our source, the Cowboys haven’t done a huge deal with Dez because of concern over the video. Unfortunately Bryant’s team won’t be able to stop the tape from getting out to the public. Of course Cowboys COO Stephen Jones denies knowledge of such a video. This is going to be a game changer for the Cowboys future. UPDATE: We’re being told the Cowboys have warned Dez the tape is going to be released, and from someone who has seen it, that it’s five times worse than the Ray Rice Video. His football career is in jeopardy according to our source. Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports

More At The Link

JaxEagle
Credible source there laugh.gif laugh.gif
Dreagon
This was mentioned about four days ago in a Dallas daily paper. and Bryant tweeted something about it then. There might be something to this, or it might be old news. I guess we'll find out when the video comes out.
HOUSEoPAIN
Geez, Nate Allen supposedly jacking off in public (but was eating lobster), Bryant supposedly having serious upcoming issues.....thank god we know that Michael Sam will be on Dancing With the Stars!

Wow, talk about milking your sexual preferences for all they're worth - and you know he's gonna get a book deal and a few trips around the talk show circuit before it's over. I wonder if they'll pair him up with a man..... wink.gif
JaxEagle
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Feb 24 2015, 05:53 PM) *

Interesting!

Although, DeadSpin and Chicago Sun Times on par with the Terez Owens source - LOL!
JeeQ
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Feb 25 2015, 09:17 AM) *
Interesting!

Although, DeadSpin and Chicago Sun Times on par with the Terez Owens source - LOL!

True... but I can't lie I love my media reported as trashy and attention grabbing as possible! laugh.gif
JeeQ
Update (02/25/15):Dez Bryant Says "He's Been Betrayed"

Dez Bryant says he's been betrayed ... but he's not saying by whom ... or how.
In the wake of rumblings that a tape exists showing Bryant doing something terrible ... a tape everyone's talking about but no one says they've seen ... Bryant went to Twitter to express his frustration.

"I need to get me a real raw uncut tv show or something ... I can't continue to get betrayed like this."

It's the second time Bryant has addressed the rumors.

Last week, he posted another cryptic statement that reads ... "Just quit with the b.s. …It’s clear as day what's going on… I might need to do a exclusive interview about my life these past 5 years since the world is destined to know."

"I use to let people take advantage of my life now that I’m no longer allowing that to happen it seems to be a problem… I’m not ashamed of none of my past incidents because that’s what made me who I am today."

More At The Link
Dreagon
Right now there is all kinds of speculation as to what this could be, but his tweets certainly give the impression something is there.

If I were to speculate, I would guess that one of the old crowd he cut loose a couple years back wasn't very happy about it and came across an old video of them and Dez doing something wrong.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Feb 25 2015, 11:05 PM) *
Right now there is all kinds of speculation as to what this could be, but his tweets certainly give the impression something is there.

If I were to speculate, I would guess that one of the old crowd he cut loose a couple years back wasn't very happy about it and came across an old video of them and Dez doing something wrong.

Logical guess.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Feb 25 2015, 04:20 PM) *
True... but I can't lie I love my media reported as trashy and attention grabbing as possible! laugh.gif

Yeah and with pictures just as good!
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Feb 25 2015, 11:05 PM) *

It'll be him doing drugs on camera, or participating in a gang bang of some drugged up girl. *yawn* I'm more interested in Roger Goodell's never-ending headache.
JeeQ
Update (02/26/15): NFL Media Releases 2011 Wal-Mart Incident Report Involving Dez Bryant

In November, Ian Rapoport of NFL Media rattled off a laundry list of occasions when police were called to the home of Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant. The raw number of incidents — six — was troubling. But the content of each specific instance showed that, in isolation, they were nothing.

As mentioned last Friday, February 20, when I inadvertently let the cat out of the bag regarding the previously worst-kept secret among reporters covering the NFL, Rapoport’s overhyped Dez Bryant rap sheet was the result of a chase for a much bigger prize: The long-rumored video of an incident involving Dez Bryant doing something he shouldn’t have been doing.

Since Friday, much has been written and said about the rumored Dez Bryant video. As it turns out, the NFL was in possession of relevant evidence on the subject several days before I blurted out the existence of the rumor on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas.

In a letter dated February 17, the City of Lancaster, Texas police department produced to NFL Media via the Texas Public Information Act an incident/investigation report from July 2011 regarding a police response to the Lancaster Wal-Mart.

The report mentions that an unknown person called the police to explain that a black female was “being dragged from one vehicle to another vehicle” by a black male. The vehicle the woman was dragged from was a Mercedes registered to Dez Bryant.

When a police officer responded, a Wal-Mart security guard explained that he arrived at the scene with the door to the Mercedes still open and a child’s toy on the ground, but that no one was present. Then, two men pulled up in an Escalade registered to Dez Bryant. The two men, Carl King and Christopher Mitchell, said they received a call from the alleged victim, asking them to pick up “her” Mercedes.

Then, a Bentley arrived in the parking lot, with the alleged victim and Dez Bryant inside. The alleged victim claimed that she had an argument with a man named Alex Penson, that she was not assaulted or injured in any way, and that it was “just an argument” with Penson. The alleged victim claimed she was dropped off at a friend’s house, and that she contacted Bryant to pick her up.

The responding officer determined after talking to all parties that there was no offense, and that everyone was free to go.

The report doesn’t mention the availability of Wal-Mart surveillance video, or the contents of it. Instead, it appears that the responding officer accepted the version(s) supplied by King, Mitchell, Bryant, and the alleged victim, and closed the case.

Most if not all Wal-Mart stores have surveillance cameras blanketing the property. Indeed, the longstanding rumor making the rounds among NFL reporters has been not just that an incident occurred at a Wal-Mart parking lot, but that there is video of it.

In digesting the report, keep this in mind: The report makes no mention of the car to which the victim was allegedly dragged. The video may show the other car. The video may show the person doing the dragging, if dragging actually happened. The video may show whatever preceded the dragging of the woman from “her” Mercedes to another car. The video may show the other car driving away.

Eventually, the video is coming out. In the interim, Bryant, Carl King, Christopher Mitchell, Alex Penson (whoever he is), and the alleged victim can expect to be pursued by members of the media for more details regarding what did and didn’t happen in that Wal-Mart parking lot.

More At The Link
JeeQ
At this point I believe Dallas could be the one's behind all this... what better way to drive Dez's signing price down then to hold all the blackmail against him
Dreagon
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Feb 26 2015, 04:28 PM) *
At this point I believe Dallas could be the one's behind all this... what better way to drive Dez's signing price down then to hold all the blackmail against him

You know, I actually considered that possibility myself. Hell, Jerry Jones ain't nobodies idea of a choir boy. But he IS a businessman and I realized that scenario just wouldn't make sense on that level. Trying that tactic would simply force Dez to make Jerry give him the franchise tag, and franchising Dez will cause a huge cap hit in a year that we have a whole lot of other starters who are also free agents. We need to get Dez signed so we've got a shot of hanging on to those others.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Feb 26 2015, 05:59 PM) *
But he IS a businessman and I realized that scenario just wouldn't make sense on that level. Trying that tactic would simply force Dez to make Jerry give him the franchise tag, and franchising Dez will cause a huge cap hit in a year that we have a whole lot of other starters who are also free agents. We need to get Dez signed so we've got a shot of hanging on to those others.

Your comment is logical - however, much like our own Billionaire, he was born into royalty and has never had to earn anything in his entire life - odds are, he wouldn't be able to turn a profit on a lemonade stand. Not too long ago, the front office disaster that occurred shows us that Lurie, while he stays mostly out of operational affairs (to his credit), just doesn't know how to run a business. Jones is that on crack.

This absolutely sounds like something he would do - and if the NFL had the footage, you can be damn sure Jones saw it before drafting him.
SAM I Am
"If you haven’t heard, there is a rumor among NFL reporters of a rumor among NFL insiders that a video may or may not exist of a damning incident that may or may not have happened that may or may not have involved NFL star Dez Bryant."

I may give you the source of this quote, but then again, I may not.

I may tell you what the incident was, but then again, I may not.

I may even tell you who was involved in this maybe/maybe not incident, but then again, I may not.

I'm just so excited!!!

I can't wait til the next bit of information is released about this maybe/maybe not video.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.