Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Admit it. How many of you watched some of the combine?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
I did.

Saw the major QB's throw, plus run some 40's and som eother position guys run some 40's.

A sad existence I live when you find time in a busy week to watch the combine.

I wonder if the combine TV ratings beat hockey?? devil03.gif
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 22 2015, 12:24 AM) *
I did.

Nope. I just hope The Genius did. wink.gif
samaroo
No coverage here in Japan. How'd the big names look?
Dreagon
Thought about it, but while going through some boxes stashed under my bad I discovered my old Half-Life disc that I hadn't played for years and the next thing I knew it early Sunday morning.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Feb 22 2015, 06:12 PM) *
Thought about it, but while going through some boxes stashed under my bad I discovered my old Half-Life disc that I hadn't played for years and the next thing I knew it early Sunday morning.

OK, I'll ask the dumb question.

Half-Life disc??
Dreagon
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 22 2015, 07:17 PM) *
OK, I'll ask the dumb question.

Half-Life disc??

It's a PC Game from way back (1998). In some ways the greatest single player shooter ever made. I had totally forgotten about it.
Birdman420
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Feb 22 2015, 09:29 PM) *
It's a PC Game from way back (1998). In some ways the greatest single player shooter ever made. I had totally forgotten about it.

Ah the glory days of bf2, half-life and counter-strike....

Today the grab bag looks like war thunder, Company of heroes 2 and whatever battlefield EA sharts out.

Some free to play games worth checking out -

War thunder- Planes tanks and eventually ships from ww1-Korean war

Heroes and generals - WWII FPS with tanks planes and other various roles
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Feb 22 2015, 08:29 PM) *

Counter-strike (spawn of Half-Life for those who don't know) probably accounted for 80% of my non-school/sleep time for a couple years way back.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 22 2015, 12:24 AM) *
I did.

Saw the major QB's throw, plus run some 40's and som eother position guys run some 40's.

A sad existence I live when you find time in a busy week to watch the combine.

I wonder if the combine TV ratings beat hockey?? devil03.gif

Do they actually televise that?
Eyrie
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Feb 22 2015, 11:12 PM) *

QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Feb 23 2015, 04:15 PM) *
Counter-strike (spawn of Half-Life for those who don't know) probably accounted for 80% of my non-school/sleep time for a couple years way back.

My name is Eyrie and I have a similar problem with Civilisation.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Feb 23 2015, 02:22 PM) *
My name is Eyrie and I have a similar problem with Civilisation.

Your name is Eyrie and you STILL can't spell correctly!! laugh.gif
samaroo
Yeah! Speak Merrican!
Dreagon
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Feb 23 2015, 10:15 AM) *

Ah yes, the game that got my computer designated "the other woman."
make_it_rain
its crazy to think about how one workout can make such an impact future earning power. You have players like Brandin Cooks who were somewhat under the radar until the combine when he crushed the 40 and vaulted himself into the first round. Then you have dumbasses like Fred Smoot, who, although DBs are not required to bench, insisted on benching and struggled to get one god damned rep.
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 24 2015, 12:21 AM) *
Your name is Eyrie and you STILL can't spell correctly!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (samaroo @ Feb 24 2015, 12:37 AM) *
Yeah! Speak Merrican!

I just checked, and sadly the two of you are correct - the game is called "Civilization" sad.gif

QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Feb 24 2015, 03:21 AM) *
its crazy to think about how one workout can make such an impact future earning power. You have players like Brandin Cooks who were somewhat under the radar until the combine when he crushed the 40 and vaulted himself into the first round. Then you have dumbasses like Fred Smoot, who, although DBs are not required to bench, insisted on benching and struggled to get one god damned rep.

Fred Smoot? Now there's a blast from the past. I wonder if he ever found out where Pinkston went?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.