Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here's Hoping Many Others Agree With Arians
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
I repeat my comment once more about Chip Kelly possibly being the only one in love with Mariota at this point...

If Tampa doesn't go for the hometown hero Jameis I'd be stunned as well
nephillymike
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Feb 19 2015, 10:13 PM) *
I repeat my comment once more about Chip Kelly possibly being the only one in love with Mariota at this point...

If Tampa doesn't go for the hometown hero Jameis I'd be stunned as well

FWIW, he absolutely wowed the execs in the interviews. Said to be better than R. Wilson's interviews a few years ago!

If nobody loves him, how low do you see him going??
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 19 2015, 08:00 PM) *
FWIW, he absolutely wowed the execs in the interviews. Said to be better than R. Wilson's interviews a few years ago!

If nobody loves him, how low do you see him going??

I could honestly see him slipping all the way to us at 20... personality wise he's golden, no argument from any scout. But when it comes time to hit the field and should he bomb it (intentionally or not) he could easily fall
Zero
I don't think he gets past the Titans. QB is way too important and every team believes they have the coach(es) who are capable of bringing out the talent in a player. No way Mariota comes to Philadelphia unless he somehow gets broken.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.