Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow - talk about a decline
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
The Phillies are obviously going to be miserable for years - I cancelled my MLB package finally. We all know how bad they're going to suck.

In fact, they're so bad that Sports Radio 96.5 in Harrisburg will be bumping Phils game broadcasts from their station this year.....in order to make room for Nationals games.

That's right - the Phillies have lost Harrisburg to the Nationals. I'd love to hear RAJ grilled about that.
nephillymike
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Feb 8 2015, 04:35 PM) *
The Phillies are obviously going to be miserable for years - I cancelled my MLB package finally. We all know how bad they're going to suck.

In fact, they're so bad that Sports Radio 96.5 in Harrisburg will be bumping Phils game broadcasts from their station this year.....in order to make room for Nationals games.

That's right - the Phillies have lost Harrisburg to the Nationals. I'd love to hear RAJ grilled about that.

Hard to believe Harry........................

Wow. That speaks volumes.
JaxEagle
That is horrendous. I plan to cancel my MLB package too. I have had it since day 1. Anyway, I am hopeful that in 3-4 years we are once again in the playoff picture. Not going to be fun for the meantime though.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Feb 9 2015, 03:08 PM) *
That is horrendous. I plan to cancel my MLB package too. I have had it since day 1. Anyway, I am hopeful that in 3-4 years we are once again in the playoff picture. Not going to be fun for the meantime though.

I have no faith in RAJ's decision making. Gillick is involved, but I think we're looking at a complete destruction of the franchise, similar to what the Mets went through starting in 2009 (and are still going through).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.