Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can RGIII be fixed?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Not being a guru, I don't know how different the Eagles' offense is to the one that RGIII excelled playing at Baylor. I believe he played in a spread offense and some of his issues in the NFL have been because Shanahan tried to force him to play a pro offense too quickly. I realize he has a bad rep for putting in the time and work needed, but for the right price should the Eagles try to bring him in and try to revive his career? I read that the Redskins mentioned 4 players in a letter to their season ticket holders and he wasn't one of them.
nephillymike
Hey Z,

Not worth the risk. NOt for that position.

He doesn't have the respect of his coaches or teamates and there is a reason for that. Too worried about the RG3 brand and not his work on the field.

No thanks!
Phits
Injuries are a major concern. He isn't durable, and especially for his style of play, he is too small. I might take a chance on him if the deal was a steal. There is no denying that he is a talented athlete.
Dreagon
RGIII is a headcase. You guys don't want him.
Zero
Agree with all, just wondering if there was anyone who thought he could get his shit together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.