Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yeah - I'm going there
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
That's something Andy Reid would do with a championship on the line. You have a guy with legs the size of a horse's, he's been pretty much unstoppable, and you're at the 1 yard line.

"Hey, let's throw a pass!"

Although I will say, watching Richard Sherman's reaction to it in slow motion made it worth it. Fuck him, Seattle, and Boston sports fans.
nephillymike
I agree 1000%.

Fuck Sherman AND the cheatriots and Andy Reid's pass happiness.

Difference is, Andy wouldn't have had the timeout left to be able to run it!
JeeQ
Dreagon
Actually that play call was made by Darrell Bevell, their offensive coordinator. Somehow he tried to rationalize it as managing the clock. Needless to say, Seahawk fans are now calling for his head.
Wheeljack
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Feb 1 2015, 11:20 PM) *
That's something Andy Reid would do with a championship on the line. You have a guy with legs the size of a horse's, he's been pretty much unstoppable, and you're at the 1 yard line.

"Hey, let's throw a pass!"

Although I will say, watching Richard Sherman's reaction to it in slow motion made it worth it. Fuck him, Seattle, and Boston sports fans.

The Seahawks are the team I wish the Eagles were. That being said, I IMMEDIATELY thought of Andy with that call
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 2 2015, 12:19 AM) *
Difference is, Andy wouldn't have had the timeout left to be able to run it!

laugh.gif

Zing!
HOUSEoPAIN
When it rains, it pours.....

Hollis Thomas weighs in.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.