Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: McNabby and RF
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
It's the offseason.

Optimism goes over better in the offseason!!

Did they leave?

I hope not.

The ying needs yang.

As a side note.
For you old timers. Remember at TOB the "I'm quitting the board" posts. It got to be like every other week someone was quitting the board and would leave entertaining tirades about everyone who did them wrong.

RF, Nabby c'mon, offseason hope springs eternal. WTF you going to do all offseason, watch the Sixers, Flyers or Phillies??

If that sobering thought doesn't bring them back, nothng will !!
JaxEagle
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 17 2015, 07:53 PM) *
It's the offseason.

Optimism goes over better in the offseason!!

Did they leave?

I hope not.

The ying needs yang.

As a side note.
For you old timers. Remember at TOB the "I'm quitting the board" posts. It got to be like every other week someone was quitting the board and would leave entertaining tirades about everyone who did them wrong.

RF, Nabby c'mon, offseason hope springs eternal. WTF you going to do all offseason, watch the Sixers, Flyers or Phillies??

If that sobering thought doesn't bring them back, nothng will !!

The Flyers get such a pass compared to the other teams. They are the worst achieving team in town right now. Maybe it is just because nobody pays attention to the nhl anymore?
Eyrie
"I'm quitting!" was correctly derided as attention seeking on TOB as no-one ever left for real - the honourable exceptions being those who came here to create a different atmosphere. Not a clue what TOB is like now, but it was in good hands under the likes of IE and BB.

There's not a lot to talk about at this stage though other than our failings in 2014. Optimism can start when we look at the FA pool and start considering potential draft picks.
SLOiggles
Booooo cheers.gif devil03.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.