Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who'e evaluating personnel now?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Who's scouting the East-West Shrine game for the Eagles? Chip? Scouts? I doubt Howie. I realize we want the "right guy" for our new personnel guru, but shouldn't they be getting this done? I don't think the Cowboys are a better team than the Eagles ... they're better than I had given them credit for being but they're the NFC champs and the Eagles need to get back on top. That ain't gonna happen with confusion and upheaval.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 17 2015, 07:12 AM) *
Who's scouting the East-West Shrine game for the Eagles? Chip? Scouts? I doubt Howie. I realize we want the "right guy" for our new personnel guru, but shouldn't they be getting this done? I don't think the Cowboys are a better team than the Eagles ... they're better than I had given them credit for being but they're the NFC champs and the Eagles need to get back on top. That ain't gonna happen with confusion and upheaval.

even worse than the shrine game....i heard SalPal mention another problem that has been ongoing since the FO shakeup

agents dont know who to call. as agents try to work out deals, how does it work now? do you call Howie since he remains the contract guy and thats who you always dealt with. or do you call Chip first and make sure he even wants your player and has final say? then call Howie later?

healthy, winning FO's arent structured like this.....this should have been settled immediately. this falls ultimately on Lurie
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jan 17 2015, 10:25 AM) *
healthy, winning FO's arent structured like this.....this should have been settled immediately. this falls ultimately on Lurie

What I've been saying for weeks - who woulda thunk that a silver-spooned trust fund baby with a PhD in social policy has trouble running a business?
nephillymike
Jeff is in Florida.

Howie is on a two week vacation overeseas. (Prior to the prodemotion, he would have been all over East-West game)

Hopefully they have competent scouts and Chip down there to scout the talent.
D Rock
I remember reading we had one of (if not THE) largest scouting departments in the league.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.