Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody but dullass, part II
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Okay, so the refs decided last weekend that the cowpukes were going to win regardless of blatant penalties committed by the scum from texASS; Joe, just pick up that flag and reverse the accurate call you made FIVE FUCKING MINUTES AGO when you correctly threw it in the first place, no biggie.

Hey, who is that raving lunatic without a helmet on, and what is he doing on the field? Nevermind Frank, just look the other way and keep that hankie in your pocket.

Anyway, they aren't going to get away with that shit in GB today, and it should be a long flight back to dullass.

I was sitting here thinking this morning that I would gladly sit through another team in the NFL --- except for someone in our division of course --- blowing us out in an 80 - 0 regular season game (of course that game couldn't impact us negatively in the overall picture), than watch the turds win/be handed another playoff game.

And unlike some, even though he seems to be a decent guy, I will not apologize to him or any other dullass fan for my hatred and hateful comments about the scum from dullass.

By the way: chris christie, I hope have a massive chest buster and and die while you're on your knees consoling/blowing jenny jones after they lose today's game.

With that said:

P

A

C

K

E

R

S

P A C K E R S!!!
nephillymike
GO PACK GO!!
Zero
I didn't see any shots of Jones' booth, with or without Christie. Interesting.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 11 2015, 08:42 PM) *
I didn't see any shots of Jones' booth, with or without Christie. Interesting.

That was probably at the request of lard ass himself. It seems this time around, fat fuck went and took his son with him to the game, but instead of going on jenny's dime, as usual, he said he paid for him and his kid out of his own pocket (yeah, right ---- make that the NJ taxpayer's pocket) this time, because as it turns out, surprise, surprise, jenny does business in the state of New Jersey with the Port Authority, and fat fuck didn't want it to look like anything unethical was going on rolleyes.gif This coming from a guy whose administration brought traffic to a standstill causing the death of at least one person that we know of.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jan 12 2015, 12:53 PM) *
This coming from a guy whose administration brought traffic to a standstill causing the death of at least one person that we know of.

Please. In NJ, causing the death of one person out of political spite is child's play, a 3 out of 10 on the corrupt-o-meter. I'll be impressed when he starts hiring Mafia soldiers to negotiate with public sector union officials.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.