Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This Fat F@#$ Won't ever get a vote from an Eagles fan
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/01/06...ca?xid=aol_home

No class.

That will come back to haunt him.

THat will get more turnout for his opponent in this area than any scandel ever could.
JaxEagle
Jerry announced that he will be in Green Bay. Christie's political career is probably done but he couldn't have been dumb enough not to realize that. Maybe Jerruh will give him a job. Christie is a disgrace to Republicans. Nabbulous please save your comment.
Zero
He is the epitome of why so many of us hate Dallas fans. Born and raised in the shadow of two NY teams and he chooses "Americas team" to root for! Front running asshole.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 7 2015, 05:38 AM) *
He is the epitome of why so many of us hate Dallas fans. Born and raised in the shadow of two NY teams and he chooses "Americas team" to root for! Front running asshole.

I don't view it as front running at all. I do view it as totally queer. If you grow up in a place with a NFL team then you are gay and un-American if you don't pull for them....

I grew up wishing I lived in Philly because my Jacksonville had no team. My father was born and raised in Philly so it was in my blood and I am as big a fan as any real Philadelphian. Even though my city did later get a NFL team, it is way too late for that. I am a Jags fan but they are a long and distant mere second to our Birds!
HOUSEoPAIN
"Giant fans waved, said hello, asked for autographs, didn’t give me a hard time."

What kind of jerkoff asks for a governor's autograph?

Anyways, fuck Christie. Being from NJ and rooting for the Cowboys reflects poorly on your character and integrity, so it SHOULD be an important issue for voters. And I hope GB wins by 40, but I'm sure I mentioned that elsewhere.
samaroo
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Jan 8 2015, 12:30 AM) *
What kind of jerkoff asks for a governor's autograph?

I'm trying to collect the whole set!
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 7 2015, 06:36 PM) *

laugh.gif
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 7 2015, 11:36 PM) *

There is a set of douche bag governor cards? Is there a Beckett's guide to provide pricing info?
samaroo
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Jan 8 2015, 10:19 AM) *
There is a set of douche bag governor cards? Is there a Beckett's guide to provide pricing info?

There's no guide, but generally speaking, price goes up with weight or number of pictures with prostitutes/genitalia.
Birdman420
If he runs for pres and comes to the philly area for a campaign rally.... Oh I'll be there to take the mic and tell him he's wasting his time because he's a.... COWBOYS FAN! THAT'S RIGHT LADIES AND GENTS!

I hope to see him scuffle off the stage while the crowd throws lettuce and tomatoes(because if we threw cheesesteaks they wouldn't hit the ground with him in the room)
JaxEagle
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Jan 8 2015, 10:17 AM) *
If he runs for pres and comes to the philly area for a campaign rally.... Oh I'll be there to take the mic and tell him he's wasting his time because he's a.... COWBOYS FAN! THAT'S RIGHT LADIES AND GENTS!

I hope to see him scuffle off the stage while the crowd throws lettuce and tomatoes(because if we threw cheesesteaks they wouldn't hit the ground with him in the room)

LOL. That would be fun but he knows he has no shot at President. No way he wastes his money by running.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.