Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now THAT'S How you Win as a home favorite in round 1
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
You pay off the fucking refs.

Lucky for me, I missed it as I was coaching b-ball but I saw the replay posted.

Wow. And no call on asshole Bryant with his helmet off.

Big time pay off.

It will be all week.

They will have it out for Dallas in GB. If they sneeze it will be PI.

I heard they never said why, is that right?
Zero
Acheman and Buck were surprised and Pierro was outspokenly critical. It was blatantly a bad call that essentially took the game away from Detroit with no explanation.
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 5 2015, 01:22 AM) *
Acheman and Buck were surprised and Pierro was outspokenly critical. It was blatantly a bad call that essentially took the game away from Detroit with no explanation.

The odd thing, is apart from no flagging bryant, they got the call right. Then reversed it?!?!?!?

Makes zero sense. It's like something House of Lame would do.

laugh.gif
Pbfan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jan 6 2015, 12:25 PM) *
The odd thing, is apart from no flagging bryant, they got the call right. Then reversed it?!?!?!?

Makes zero sense. It's like something House of Lame would do.

laugh.gif

Yeah with the modern day rules for PI there definitely should have been a flag. Even when they were less strict, they could have called PI. He clearly pushed him back with his left hand.
Zero
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Jan 6 2015, 07:20 PM) *
He clearly pushed him back with his left hand.

And he clearly held on to his shirt for almost the entire route. It's either abysmal refereeing or it was a fix.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.