Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For the first time in my life...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
I am seriously considering the fact that the NFL may be fixed. How can the refs pick that flag up? Not only that, how does Dez Bryant not get called for going onto the field, without a helmet on, while the Dallas D is on the field?

I have never seen anything like this in over 40 years of watching football.
SAM I Am
It's an absolute fucking disgrace not only picking that flag up, but picking it up 5 minutes after they threw it.

I see fat fuck chris christie is with jenny jones again, sucking on his old withered sausage.

Phits
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Jan 4 2015, 07:31 PM) *
I am seriously considering the fact that the NFL may be fixed. How can the refs pick that flag up? Not only that, how does Dez Bryant not get called for going onto the field, without a helmet on, while the Dallas D is on the field?

DAL should have gotten a PI penalty on the 3rd & 1 play on Detroit's last possession. That was really blatant. Of course DET did themselves no favors. They should have had a 4th down play drawn up and went into hurry up mode. Instead they ended up taking a delay of game penalty...punt the ball and DAL scores a TD to take the lead.
SAM I Am
I'm expecting them to rule Lawrence was down before he fumbled it when we come back from the commercial break.
Zero
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Jan 4 2015, 07:31 PM) *

Pereira said it was a good call (before they picked it up) and was shocked they picked it up. Both Acheman and Buck thought it was PI. It was obvious PI plus Bryant should have been penalized like you said.
El Cubano
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 4 2015, 07:07 PM) *
Pereira said it was a good call (before they picked it up) and was shocked they picked it up. Both Acheman and Buck thought it was PI. It was obvious PI plus Bryant should have been penalized like you said.

Let's say that, hypothetically, there was NOT a PI on the play. It would've been 4th &1. Dez's actions still would have drawn the unsportsmanlike conduct, and it would have been a 1st near midfield. If the NFL doesn't address this and no official gets penalized, I'm gonna have to find a new sport to watch.
Zero
And it does absolutely nothing for Detroit who was robbed!
Birdman420
As happy as I am for Dreagon...

He shouldn't be talking about the next game this week, he should be talking about how dez ruined his season by getting flagged for being a diva.

BirdsWinBaby
meh...just a game to decide who sucked less...leading to who will get their asses kicked by green bay

if they call back a 75yd rodgers to nelson TD cuz...."pass was just too perfect"... i will know something aint right
Dreagon
QUOTE (El Cubano @ Jan 4 2015, 07:23 PM) *
Let's say that, hypothetically, there was NOT a PI on the play. It would've been 4th &1. Dez's actions still would have drawn the unsportsmanlike conduct, and it would have been a 1st near midfield. If the NFL doesn't address this and no official gets penalized, I'm gonna have to find a new sport to watch.

I'm not going to pretend we didn't get away with something there. I have no idea what the refs were thinking there.

At the same time, I'm trying to figure out how running into their kicker is a foul but when they run into ours it isn't. The refereeing was obviously subpar that game, and I'm not usually a guy who complains about the refs. In this case though, this game was a definite argument for keeping teams of refs together from the regular season and letting them continue to work together in the playoffs.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jan 5 2015, 02:27 AM) *
At the same time, I'm trying to figure out how running into their kicker is a foul but when they run into ours it isn't.

I did not start watching this game until the 3rd quarter. I saw the replay from the call against the Cowboys for running into the kicker and thought it was a good call. I did not see the replay of the Lions running into the kicker but if it was anything like the call against the Cowboys, it should have been called.
JaxEagle
Chris Christie is an embarrassment. He has resigned himself to being nothing but Jerry's beotch.
Zero
This was worse than I originally thought. Not only the uncall and the noncall of Bryant but there were several more Dallas obvious favored calls in that game changing stretch. That was disgraceful refing.
Linc ...
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jan 4 2015, 07:33 PM) *
It's an absolute fucking disgrace not only picking that flag up, but picking it up 5 minutes after they threw it.

I see fat fuck chris christie is with jenny jones again, sucking on his old withered sausage.

Todd Christie (his brother) wrote some serious shit talking in response on his facebook page.

To all of those non Cowboy fans who have their panties in a ringer because the Governor of NJ is a Cowboys fan---GET A LIFE !!! The Gov has been a Cowboys fan for his entire life and ALL of you would sit with the owner of your favorite team in a heartbeat if given the chance. I'm a Giants fan---we are sitting home for the fourth straight year. Eagles fans---possibly you should worry more about the fact that your sorry ass team has never won a Super Bowl and less about who's rooting for which team. I mean crazy pathetic posts. And for every calorically challenged FB person who posts about the Gov's weight--forget the magic mirror and look at yourself. Weight posts---really?

Upon further inspection of his facebook page, he's a Cardinals fan too. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.