Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody but dullass
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Since we are not in the playoffs, there is only one outcome an Eagles fan can hope for in these playoff games, and that is a cowpuke loss.

I would feel exactly the same if it was the gnats or the foreskins in the playoffs, but I really, really, really would consider slitting my wrists if the cowturds win another SB before we get our first.

With that said:

L

I

O

N

S

L I O N S !!!

nephillymike
This is your finest work yet.

I agree.

But I think Detroit are tin men and they will lose by 20 points. 3-29 vs teams with winning records, 0-17 on the road vs teams with winning records? Stafford and his Lions are cake walk.

But it never stops me from routing for my second favorite team every week.
JeeQ
First let me say Dreagon... your the only Cowboy fan I respect... with that said, fuck the Cowpukes and everybody that loves them... also with that said I don't see any way in hell Detroit beats them
Dreagon
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Jan 4 2015, 03:29 PM) *
.. also with that said I don't see any way in hell Detroit beats them

You don't see ANY way? You have forgotten what we do best.

Choke.

And we are busy choking as a team. Romo is misreading blitzes. Bailey is missing field goals. Missed tackles everywhere. We are like deer in the headlights.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jan 4 2015, 06:30 PM) *
You don't see ANY way? You have forgotten what we do best.

Choke.

And we are busy choking as a team. Romo is misreading blitzes. Bailey is missing field goals. Missed tackles everywhere. We are like deer in the headlights.

I thought the lions were in trouble near the end of the first half when they had a shitty offensive series, followed by a shittier defensive series, and the pukes scored. I thought that could have wiped out the entire good first half the lions had up to that point, but the lions managed to get 3 before the end of the half.

Then they gave the pukes a gift to start the second half that could have swung the game the other way again, but not only didn't they get a td, they came away with nothing. Yeah, romo hasn't been sharp, so far.
Phits
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jan 4 2015, 06:40 PM) *
I thought the lions were in trouble near the end of the first half when they had a shitty offensive series, followed by a shittier defensive series, and the pukes scored. I thought that could have wiped out the entire good first half the lions had up to that point, but the lions managed to get 3 before the end of the half.

Then they gave the pukes a gift to start the second half that could have swung the game the other way again, but not only didn't they get a td, they came away with nothing. Yeah, romo hasn't been sharp, so far.

That's the Lions for ya.......
Dreagon
Haha! We just found a way to cost them yardage and give them a first down at the same time at the two minute warning.

If he would have just fallen on the ball the game would be over.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.