Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK, I'll be the first to post the draft order
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.drafttek.com/2015-nfl-draft-selection-order.asp

It's a sickness.
Dreagon
You guys pick 20th with a respectable 10-6 record, and there's Carolina picking right behind you with a record of 7-9. That's kind of funny in a sadly noncomical sort of way.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 28 2014, 09:04 PM) *

The only team with double digit wins not to go to the dance. Yet, a team with 7 wins goes, even after kissing their sister.
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 28 2014, 10:55 PM) *
You guys pick 20th with a respectable 10-6 record, and there's Carolina picking right behind you with a record of 7-9. That's kind of funny in a sadly noncomical sort of way.

I'm not arguing that the Eagles should have gone to the dance, they eliminated themselves with poor play. Saying that, there's something wrong with the system when a team with fewer wins than 7 other teams goes to the post season and the others don't.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 29 2014, 03:36 AM) *
I'm not arguing that the Eagles should have gone to the dance, they eliminated themselves with poor play. Saying that, there's something wrong with the system when a team with fewer wins than 7 other teams goes to the post season and the others don't.

Agreed. There ought to be minimum threshold for making the playoffs. Sadly, Jerruh is pushing the other direction and wants to expand the playoffs to include more teams....and will probably try and use this to justify it.
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 29 2014, 02:04 AM) *

Each time the NJ VaGiants took the lead last night I told myself that it helped our draft pick. That didn't cheer me up anything like as much as each time we took the lead did.

QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 29 2014, 09:50 AM) *
Agreed. There ought to be minimum threshold for making the playoffs. Sadly, Jerruh is pushing the other direction and wants to expand the playoffs to include more teams....and will probably try and use this to justify it.

Probably worth a topic in its own right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.