Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: At least we didn't put up a goose egg for the month of December
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
10 - 6 on the year. Not a bad record. It would have won them the NFC South, and might have gotten them a wildcard game in the AFC.

Just didn't win that one game in December that they needed to win.
mcnabbulous
Never could have envisioned Romo having the best year of his career (and one of the best all-time) coming off of that back surgery.

10-6 with our QB situation says more about Chip than not making the playoffs or our struggles in December.
El Cubano
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 28 2014, 03:23 PM) *
10-6 with our QB situation says more about Chip than not making the playoffs or our struggles in December.

cheers.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (El Cubano @ Dec 28 2014, 03:35 PM) *
cheers.gif

I'm in Austin, too, FWIW -- If there was more Eagles football to watch this year, I'd suggest we grab a Wingheads beer and a game. Maybe next season.
JeeQ
I love to talk that shit... but 10-6 is a damn good record considering everything that went on this season

I'll get on Chip for his stupid decisions but I still think with the right pieces he can take us all the way
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.