Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We Ended This Season Doing Exactly What We Do Best
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Defeating A Sub .500 Team...

wub.gif
mcnabbulous
Did you know that Chip is more successful against bad teams than he is against good teams?

That's the kind of brilliant commentary I got to hear during Andy's tenure.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 28 2014, 04:20 PM) *
Did you know that Chip is more successful against bad teams than he is against good teams?

That's the kind of brilliant commentary I got to hear during Andy's tenure.

Ok genius, tell me what team is better at beating good teams than bad ones?

One thing I have noticed reading message boards, be it sports, politics, or whatever, is that people these days don't know how to construct an argument.

I believe your assertion was supposed to mean:

While having an excellent record against poor teams, the Eagles cannot beat good teams enough to be counted among them.

It may seem a small point, but it really isn't, it is a sad statement of our declining ability to communicate effectively. Can we try a little harder in 2015?

mcnabbulous
I apologize for not using a sarcasm tag, but of course I would expect that to be the case. Some posters on this board can't quite accept the logistics of that reality.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.