Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maclin says "They want me here, I want to be here.."
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
It's no certainty, but at least it sounds good.

“Why wouldn’t I want to be here?” Maclin said. This is the place that drafted me and I want to end my career here. If we can get something worked out when the team(sp) is right, that’s what will happen.”

I suspect that the copy editors missed the correction. I think it should be time not team.

LINK
Eyrie
Sounds promising, but could just be PR puff.

Let's hope that both sides can agree on a number that both are happy with.
HOUSEoPAIN
The contract they gave Cooper sets a bad predecent, as Maclin will want a hell of a lot more. But in reality, he probably isn't worth all that much more than he's currently getting.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 24 2014, 10:57 AM) *
It's no certainty, but at least it sounds good.

I suspect that the copy editors missed the correction. I think it should be time not team.

LINK

Maclin rolled the dice and won. I am sure he would like to stay with the organization, but he also knows that at this point he pretty much has the Birds by the balls, and they are going to have to pay him handsomely or he will fly the coop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.