Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Quote that Will Live In Infamy
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
"I thought our corners could stay with him"

Are you fucking kidding me?

What tape have you been watching?

These corners couldn't cover anyone. They blow. They suck. Williams deflects blame and pussies out on tackles. Fletcher is shell shocked and hasn't turned and faced a pass in months. And Carroll or Watkins or Jenkins ain't better than them? Really? Then your personnel evaluation really sucks if you signed guys who aren't better then the worse two corners in the league.

And the amusing thing was at the end when it looked like Fletcher made a play, the ball actually went through his hands and hit him in the helmet. He didn't make a play, the ball hit him by accident!! Was at a Christmas party and we rewound the tape a few times.

Billy and Chip suck at evaluating talent if either of them thought that "our corners could stay with him". And wait until Odell gets a hold of them next week. Send the women and children home for that one.

They can't stay with him, her or it. They Suck!!

Best thing for them that next week's game is on the road.

It would have been real ugly at the Linc.

"I thought our corners could stay with him" laugh.gif You must be shittin' me Pyle.
HOUSEoPAIN
Other quotes from yesterday, from our former Pro-Bowl WR:

DeSean calls Eagles defensive approach with one on one coverage "naive."

Tim McManus (@Tim_McManus) December 21, 2014

Message for Philly? "They're going home. Bye bye."

Jackson:"Tell them goodnight."

.@DeSeanJackson11 on today's game: "I'm just happy to be on this side and send them home with a loss."

Washington Redskins (@Redskins) December 21, 2014

Apparently DJax didn't get the message that Chip is maximizing talent on his roster, and is infallible.

If Fletcher is put one on one against Odell Beckham next week, people need to start getting fired. End of story.
JeeQ
It really is the definition of insanity... Everyone knew Jackson would destroy Fletcher in One Vs One coverage because less than a week ago Dez Bryant destroyed Fletcher in One Vs One coverage...

But I forgot according to Chip you don't need WRs with DeSean's type of talent... until they kick your ass up and down the field... your turn next ODB

Opposing offenses call our defense naive and basic... Opposing defenses call our offense predictable and basic... it took exactly one season for the "genius" to be figured out... welcome to the NFL Chip... You used to be able to beat the bad teams, but now you can't even do that
koolaidluke
I like Desean, but he sounds like such a petty punk right now. The Redskins have won 4 games and probably will lose next week. The whole organization is in disarray and Desean is talking shit like they just won the Super Bowl.

I'm sure that for Desean it feels great to stick it to Kelly and the Eagles organization but right now he is just embarrassing himself by talking the way he is.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Dec 21 2014, 11:51 AM) *
I like Desean, but he sounds like such a petty punk right now. The Redskins have won 4 games and probably will lose next week. The whole organization is in disarray and Desean is talking shit like they just won the Super Bowl.

I'm sure that for Desean it feels great to stick it to Kelly and the Eagles organization but right now he is just embarrassing himself by talking the way he is.

I disagree. His obliviousness is somewhat endearing. I can't imagine walking through life so tone deaf, but he seems to wear it like a badge of honor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.