Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Honeymoon is over.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
anything less than a deep run in the playoffs next year puts Chips job at risk, IMO.

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (xsv @ Dec 20 2014, 08:47 PM) *
anything less than a deep run in the playoffs next year puts Chips job at risk, IMO.

I doubt that's true, if he doesn't leave voluntarily I think the organization gives him at least 4-5 years, as they should. As far as fan/media opinion, I totally agree. Barring a monumental collapse of course.
Eyrie
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 21 2014, 03:22 AM) *
I doubt that's true, if he doesn't leave voluntarily I think the organization gives him at least 4-5 years, as they should. As far as fan/media opinion, I totally agree. Barring a monumental collapse of course.

I'd agree with this. Six wins next season will cost him his job, but even 8-8 would get him a fourth year.

Our record will depend on fixing our QB and secondary in the off season.
mcnabbulous
I'm with the last two posts. Chip has still exceeded expectations based on where the franchise was at when he came in. Our inflated expectations are because he is a great coach. Not the talent on the field.

It's really the same thing that cursed Andy in the later years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.