Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's Your Favorite Off-Season Move Of 2014?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
1. ) Signing Mark Sanchez While Letting Go Of Mike Vick

2.) Drafting Marcus Smith With Our 1st Round Pick And Never Letting Him See The Field

3.) Releasing Pro-Bowler DeSean Jackson For Nothing In Return
El Cubano
Easy pick. Number 1. If not for Sanchez, we would be watching Barkley shit the bed every other week.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 20 2014, 07:45 PM) *
1. ) Signing Mark Sanchez While Letting Go Of Mike Vick

2.) Drafting Marcus Smith With Our 1st Round Pick And Never Letting Him See The Field

3.) Releasing Pro-Bowler DeSean Jackson For Nothing In Return

So hard to choose which one fits more into The Genius's Master PlanTM

But I have to correct you on one point. Marcus Smith DID see the field a few times - remember the complete missing of his assignment on Frank Gore that gave him a 55 yard touchdown?

JeeQ
QUOTE (El Cubano @ Dec 20 2014, 04:52 PM) *
Easy pick. Number 1. If not for Sanchez, we would be watching Barkley shit the bed every other week.

Anything that keeps Matt Barkley off the field has to be seen as a positive... points to you sir

QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 20 2014, 04:54 PM) *
So hard to choose which one fits more into The Genius's Master PlanTM

But I have to correct you on one point. Marcus Smith DID see the field a few times - remember the complete missing of his assignment on Frank Gore that gave him a 55 yard touchdown?

I've been trying to forget about that...
nephillymike
I prefer #3.

As a CPA/Finance guy, interest is our friend and who's not to like $10M in the bank nice warm and safe??

Interest is a sure thing whilst (for you Eyrie) championships is a fleeting thing that sometimes disappear for half centuries at a time.

Or in some cases more than half centuries at a time........2014-1960 =54 years and counting.......................
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.