Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Are We Really About To Lose To DeSean Jackson & The 3-11 Redskins...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
3-11, nothing to play for, coach trying his best to get fired, QB who was benched for the 2nd and 3rd stringer, WR that some Eagles fans pretend isn't any good

And we're down by 10 going into the 4th QTR...

I love this team wub.gif
BirdsWinBaby
losers lose...not to worry
JeeQ
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Dec 20 2014, 03:54 PM) *
losers lose...not to worry

Damn right!... Wait... Which team are we talking about? wink.gif
JeeQ
How fast is your heart beating after that interception? laugh.gif
SpudDogg
to answer the question in the thread title:

yes, we are.
JeeQ
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Dec 20 2014, 04:32 PM) *
to answer the question in the thread title:

yes, we are.

On the plus side DeSean Jackson and his 4 receptions and 126 yards didn't negatively influence our locker room attitude laugh.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 20 2014, 06:34 PM) *
On the plus side DeSean Jackson and his 4 receptions and 126 yards didn't negatively influence our locker room attitude laugh.gif

Dude, you guys were still in a position to win that in the end despite whatever Jackson did. It was Sanchez who came up small when it mattered. You guys really should start Barkley next week.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 20 2014, 07:36 PM) *
Dude, you guys were still in a position to win that in the end despite whatever Jackson did. It was Sanchez who came up small when it mattered. You guys really should start Barkley next week.

I'll take Sanchez all day every day compared to Matt Barkley. I have no idea what he's doing on an NFL roster.
SpudDogg
fletcher should not be in the league, let alone starting.

sanchez is not good enough to start this many games. he's a servicable backup, but should not be playing all these games.

even aside from fletcher, the secondary is garbage.

i dont know why i even type this out, its all been said a million times already. but, i agree with dreagon...lets see bark
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Dec 20 2014, 07:41 PM) *
sanchez is not good enough to start this many games. he's a servicable backup, but should not be playing all these games.

Honestly, Sanchez wasn't bad at all, apart from that untimely interception. McCoy was good but not great. We put up 24 points and with the missed field goals that would've been 30, which sounds about right for this offense when it's doing well but not firing on all cylinders. Ultimately a game you shake your head at and think of how bad our secondary is.
SpudDogg
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 20 2014, 07:48 PM) *
Honestly, Sanchez wasn't bad at all, apart from that untimely interception.

I don't know if I'm just too critical of him or what.

He almost always throws high. We had a nice drive that ended in a Cooper TD. I think there were 4 passes on that drive, all of them the receivers had to break stride and jump to catch them. It happened to pay off on the Maclin sideline catch, however.

He holds the ball too long, makes bad decisions and is consistently inaccurate. Smells like a bad QB to me, except he's not bad enough to be a bad QB...I think he's a servicable backup.

Absolutely love his attitude though. He seems excited to be playing for Chip, seems like he loves being in Philly.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Dec 20 2014, 08:25 PM) *
Smells like a bad QB to me, except he's not bad enough to be a bad QB...I think he's a servicable backup.

Oh no he's definitely a bad QB, and obviously is a serviceable backup. I'm just saying that blame should start on the other side of the ball today.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 21 2014, 12:36 AM) *

I thought you were nice to us!

Trust me, you'll win the division without us helping you by letting Barkley on the field.

QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 21 2014, 12:48 AM) *
Honestly, Sanchez wasn't bad at all, apart from that untimely interception. McCoy was good but not great. We put up 24 points and with the missed field goals that would've been 30, which sounds about right for this offense when it's doing well but not firing on all cylinders. Ultimately a game you shake your head at and think of how bad our secondary is.

Too many off target balls for my liking. He's a serviceable back up at best, and like most of the back ups in this league not good enough to start for any length of time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.