Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FUCK CHRISTIE!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
Sitting next to Jerry Jones. Seriously fuck him.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 14 2014, 10:40 PM) *

I hope that fat cocksucker chokes on a pretzel and dies!!!
JaxEagle
If you follow politics just a little bit you know that it comes as no surprise that Christie is a Cowboy fan. I thought he was a douche before seeing him in our Stadium with Jerruh. I just laughed last night as that's what I would expect from a gonad like Christie. There's no way he will run for President bc he knows he has no support. He will be lucky if he can remain governor of NJ.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Dec 15 2014, 08:22 AM) *
If you follow politics just a little bit you know that it comes as no surprise that Christie is a Cowboy fan.

I know, he admitted that when pressed on whether he likes the Giants, Jets, or Eagles. But that's different than actually seeing his fat ass in our house sitting next to Jerry Jones while we lose to the Cowboys.
Birdman420
Yeah and I'm sure he lost some constituents in NJ for that too... Like we need another Texas sports fan as our next president, worked out great the first time.
Wheeljack
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 14 2014, 10:40 PM) *

LOL. Dude, I saw Christie up there with Jerruh and just thought about how he just pissed off ALL of New Jersey. South Jersey and the Philly fans there, and the rest of NJ and the NJ Gi-Aints fans up there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.