Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Buffalo!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
Rodgers looked like Ryan Leaf. Crazy league.
JeeQ
I love the NFL

Tom Brady & The Patriots Are Done!!!... Best Record In The League

Aaron Rodgers & The Packers Are Unbeatable!!!... Lose To Buffalo Bills

laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
Let's go Niners!
mcnabbulous
Bullshit roughing the passer call on SF. Fuck thr Seahawks and the bullshit calls they get.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 14 2014, 05:12 PM) *
I love the NFL

Tom Brady & The Patriots Are Done!!!... Best Record In The League

Aaron Rodgers & The Packers Are Unbeatable!!!... Lose To Buffalo Bills

laugh.gif

The Bills have a top notch NFL Defense. If they had a QB they'd be a playoff team or better
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 14 2014, 06:51 PM) *
Bullshit roughing the passer call on SF. Fuck thr Seahawks and the bullshit calls they get.

I now hate the fucking Seahawks. The refs must have chubbies for those assholes. Not that the Eagles or the Niners played well, but when you have to play the best defense plus the fucking refs you have no chance.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 14 2014, 06:23 PM) *
I now hate the fucking Seahawks. The refs must have chubbies for those assholes. Not that the Eagles or the Niners played well, but when you have to play the best defense plus the fucking refs you have no chance.

It's hard to know what playing well looks like against them because the refs ensure that doesn't happen.

Pretty questionable shit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.