Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles release Carmichael and sign Jerome Couplin
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
Interesting move for this time of year. I never watched Couplin in college and don't know anything about him. I think the fact that the Eagles made this move tells you all you need to know about Allen's future in Philly.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 10 2014, 12:26 PM) *
Interesting move for this time of year. I never watched Couplin in college and don't know anything about him. I think the fact that the Eagles made this move tells you all you need to know about Allen's future in Philly.

Forget his future, I still can't believe he has a present in Philly.
make_it_rain
I'm still pretty ticked they didnt even give Will Hill a look. The Giants released him (because he's a moron and failed a drug test), Ravens decided to take a flyer on him, and he's currently playing very well for them (much like he did last year in New York)

I get it, there is a bit of a risk there, and Hill was suspended to start the season but the guy can play. Maybe he isnt one of those "high character, high culture guys" Chip is looking for cool.gif

But, instead of taking a flyer on a proven player like Will Hill (who is crushing right now), here we are in week 14 taking flyers on practice squad guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.