Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I will preclude this post with a disclaimer
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Wiseguys and Degenerates
J_Cuz
That being said, I am GLAD the Red Sox won tonight. Going forward it would be great if they split the next two games, played for the division title in the Bronx and then the loser got rid of the Indians.

Then, in my dream, Sox and Yanks dispose of the White Sox and Angels. Then baseball fans would be given the pleasure of watching these two rivals pound the ever loving shit out of each other for up to ELEVEN games in the month of October.

Best baseball anyone can ask for imo.

Now, the early over/under for tomorrow's contest between the Yanks and Sox is 9.

Take the under either as a lone wager or match it with a parlay on college or pro football.

A monstrous lefty in RJ against a Sox team who has a poor track record against lefties.

A wicked knuckle-baller who makes the Yankees swing like they're wearing blindfolds...

devil03.gif
Sandor
I'm just bent that the ChiSox some how finished, and now Cleveland choked against Tampa.
Add that to the list of misery along the north shore. sad.gif

Go Phils instead. jumpclap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.